• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Kellyanne Conway spins questions

Not sure what the answer to that question is but we can all agree its insane.

I think it’s all an act by both of them to play the long game - one of them will survive whichever way the Republican Party goes.

Unless he convinces his wife to publicly denounce Trump, really could do without hearing from George Conway

I think it’s all an act by both of them to play the long game - one of them will survive whichever way the Republican Party goes.

Agreed. It’s a con either way.

Absolutely a con. I wanted to believe otherwise, but it’s pretty obvious at this point.

"Some of the scientists and doctors say there could be other strains later on, this could come back in the fall in a limited way," Conway said in an April 15 "Fox & Friends" interview. "This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks, and so you would think that people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that."

Start it at about 7:40

Could come back in the Fall? No it could not because it isn’t going anywhere before then.

"Some of the scientists and doctors say there could be other strains later on, this could come back in the fall in a limited way," Conway said in an April 15 "Fox & Friends" interview. "This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks, and so you would think that people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that."

Start it at about 7:40

She's a fucking, lying moron. It's Covid-19, because it was discovered in 2019.

The Conways have a daughter and she gives 0 fucks, y'all.

The Conways have a daughter and she gives 0 fucks, y'all.

Fairly certain that is a fake account.

I think there were a bunch of fakes after a reporter posted her tiktok. Then she supposedly set up that one.

Which is now protected, so it seems the parents have won this round.

I do get uncomfortable with a teenager getting so much attention from people who hate her parents. Though as we saw with Parkland, it's not easy to best the kids when it comes to social media.

What a train wreck.

I believe that account is the one that she referenced on her Instagram and her TikTok whereas a few others were fake

What a happy, well-adjusted all-American family they must be. If Trump loses in November, maybe the Conways can start their own reality show. Looks like they're living in one already anyway.

I would feel sorry for kellyanne Conway but she enabled the mob connected piece of shit president so she's kind of getting what she deserves.

I’m here for teens rebelling against shitty Pub parents.

Back