• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Kellyanne Conway spins questions

Kory

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been posted somewhere else. Should be required watching for all Tunnel dwellers.

Wake Debate shoutout.

The answer is very badly, since she's now getting blackballed by a number of news shows

So now we are concerned with receiving truthful interviews. The only thing more unsettling than the lefts hypocrisy in attacking trump is that trump is actually guilty of all the attacks. Problem is that the left hasn't cared about these issues for a long time and therefore it's hard to take them seriously. The media outlets sure didn't have a problem booking and defending Susan Rice when she hilariously tried to make Benghazi about a video. Now apparently it is so concerning when they can't get an honest answer.

Fwiw - i wouldn't book kellyanne either but it would have been nice if they would have been this forthright for the past 8.5 year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now we are concerned with receiving truthful interviews. The only thing more unsettling than the lefts hypocrisy in attacking trump is that trump is actually guilty of all the attacks. Problem is that the left hasn't cared about these issues for a long time and therefore it's hard to take them seriously. The media outlets sure didn't have a problem booking and defending Susan Rice when she hilariously tried to make Benghazi about a video. Now apparently it is so concerning when they can't get an honest answer.

Fwiw - i wouldn't book kellyanne either but it would have been nice if they would have been this forthright for the past 8.5 year.

I mostly agree. Cool video and cool to see a couple of Wake grads look smart and way more impressive than Duke's Sean Miller, but what Kelley Anne does in an interview is pretty much textbook political dodging and misdirection. Maybe she is particularly good at it, but they all do it.

Why are you bitching about "the left" when it is done by both sides of the political spectrum?

I suggest that this Administration has taken things to a different level (I would imagine you would agree), but I'm not sure the point of castigating "the left." Was Vice President Cheney welcomed on talk shows after the "we will be greeted as liberators" quote?

Pretty hard to draw any comparisons with regard to the Obama and Trump administrations re: systemic lying with impunity.

The first question she defends in that video is that 3-5 million people illegally voted. How is that analogous to anything that's happened before this clown show took office?

I think the issue is the systemic portion. No doubt that politics and spin have always been played by nearly everyone, but the extent to which this administration rejects basic objective facts for some made up KAC defense that is overtly untrue on its face is a much greater magnitude than the Obama or Bush administration IMO.

She's deflecting objective facts not spinning nuanced narratives. This is not old hat.

I think the issue is the systemic portion. No doubt that politics and spin have always been played by nearly everyone, but the extent to which this administration rejects basic objective facts for some made up KAC defense that is overtly untrue on its face is a much greater magnitude than the Obama or Bush administration IMO.

That's not what the video was about though. I was about her changing the subject and not directly answering questions during media interviews.

Pretty hard to draw any comparisons with regard to the Obama and Trump administrations re: systemic lying with impunity.

Hey man, there was that one time that thing happened that Wrangor mentioned.

The first question she defends in that video is that 3-5 million people illegally voted. How is that analogous to anything that's happened before this clown show took office?

Conservatives will find a way to make themselves feel better about this.

That's not what the video was about though. I was about her changing the subject and not directly answering questions during media interviews.

Agreed, sorry to detract - I was responding to Wrangor's points, I should've quoted.

that statement was a huge fuckup by obama

I don't understand why people talk about her like she's some kind of bullshit savant.

Back