• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Kellyanne Conway spins questions

I've been in Soweto during apartheid. I wasn't too far from the Rodney King riots. I've gone to clubs and gotten some serious stares. But I don't think I could stomach a Kellyanne TikTok, real or fake.

George stepped down from the Lincoln Project too.

Makes me wonder if something big against Trump is coming down. I doubt it but who knows?

Seems probable they’re struggling as a family and attempting to make salutary moves.

Their daughter has said she wants to be emancipated so maybe their home life is just a wreck.

Yeah, I think their daughter posted on twitter on Saturday that her mom's job has ruined her life and that her mom is selfish and doesn't care about her children getting hurt, all she cares about is the fame and fortune. Doesn't sound like a very happy family right now, and they probably haven't been all that happy since at least 2016.

Last edited:
Being a soulless tool of the GOP has caught up with Kellyanne Conway.

Yeah, I think their daughter posted on twitter on Saturday that her mom's job has ruined her life and that her mom is selfish and doesn't care about her children getting hurt, all she cares about is the fame and fortune. Doesn't sound like a very happy family right now, and they probably haven't been all that happy since at least 2016.

Feel sorry for the kid that both her parents are bad people.

From the NPR article

On Sunday, the teenager clarified in a tweet that her desire for emancipation was not about her mother's job, but "about years of childhood trauma and abuse," then added: "this is becoming way too much so i am taking a mental health break from social media. see y'all soon. thank you for the love and support. no hate to my parents please."

Sounds like it was a shitty situation even before Trump came along. Hope this kid gets the help she needs.

Both Conways are soulless political hacks, they just happen to work for different parties.

If was inevitable that their kids were going to hate them. Especially if they were raised to have any sort of a conscious.

Both Conways are soulless political hacks, they just happen to work for different parties.

If was inevitable that their kids were going to hate them. Especially if they were raised to have any sort of a conscious.

They work for the same party but carved out a way to win regardless of who wins.

They work for the same party but carved out a way to win regardless of who wins.

Well put. They have similar beliefs, but back different horses to make sure that one of them is in power. Just like our corporate overlords.

So their daughter would have been 10-11 years old when Kellyanne joined the Trump campaign and started coining terms like "alternative facts". Preteen/early teen years are already the worst years of most kids lives as they go through every awkward phase imaginable, but especially now where almost all aspects of their lives are documented in some way online. I can't imagine having your mother be one of the senior advisers to this hellscape of an administration (therefore being one of the most hated people alive) and also have to try to grow up with any sort of normalcy. Emancipation is a tremendously large step to take but I honestly wouldn't blame her for trying.

From the NPR article

Sounds like it was a shitty situation even before Trump came along. Hope this kid gets the help she needs.

Yeah, I'm sure her very specific tweets aimed at her mother on Saturday needed "clarification" by Sunday. No doubt her parents had her backtrack on the original tweets. Just a sad situation all around, really.

Makes me wonder if something big against Trump is coming down. I doubt it but who knows?

I had a similar thought given the timing of Bannon's arrest - Kellyanne and Bannon ran the campaign down the stretch. May not be any connection, but that thought has crossed my mind.

From the NPR article

Rich fucking white kids as such entitled pussies. I'm never reproducing, for the greater good.

Back