• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you snowflakes...keep up the good work!

As I have said many times, the arrogant liberals on this board have had a major input in changing the way I view the situation today. I've had many people who know me tell me that they never in a million years thought they would see me leave the Democratic Party.

Well, those people never had the "advantage" of being exposed to the know-it-all arrogant millennial liberals on these boards like I have had, or they would understand how my feelings have undergone a drastic change.

The article is dead-on. These people and their counterparts in the national media are having the exact opposite effect of what they are trying to do.....and all of that was a major factor in Trump winning the election.

If it was me, I don't know if I'd be so proud of abandoning my entire life principles to start supporting a political party whose rising star and leading voice supports pedophilia. But you do you.

I've stopped following Dean that closely, but out of curiosity, does he now also support the assassination of police officers, genuflecting to BLM radicals (like Bernie Sanders decided was the way to go) and allowing men into girls' bathrooms.....like the rest of the Democratic Party?

Well these are extreme misrepresentations of the stances at hand.

Rephrased, BKF believes "the rest of the Democratic Party" believes in the "assassination of police officers". No wonder he doesn't like the party. If that's what the Dems actually believed I would probably have a big issue with them too.

If it was me, I don't know if I'd be so proud of abandoning my entire life principles to start supporting a political party whose rising star and leading voice supports pedophilia. But you do you.

Most conservatives are homosexual Brits with platinum blonde hair. It's science.

I've stopped following Dean that closely, but out of curiosity, does he now also support the assassination of police officers, genuflecting to BLM radicals (like Bernie Sanders decided was the way to go) and allowing men into girls' bathrooms.....like the rest of the Democratic Party?

Yes, all of those things. Because that is exactly the correct way to summarize the Democratic Party's policies.

It is impossible to have a meaningful discussion with someone that contorts the views of a party in such a childish way.

Last edited:
Yes, all of those things. Because that is exactly the correct way to summarize the Democratic Party's policies.

It is impossible to have a meaningful discussion with someone that conturts the views of a party in such a childish way.

He may want to stop watching Fox News and reading Breitbart for a bit. Those are pretty extreme misrepresentations.

Most conservatives are homosexual Brits with platinum blonde hair. It's science.

Most democrats are police assassinating, radical catering, pedophilia enablers too. It's science.

District was clearly making that distinction, which you (not surprisingly) missed, despite it not being all that nuanced nor subtle.

Most democrats are police assassinating, radical catering, pedophilia enablers too. It's science.

District was clearly making that distinction, which you (not surprisingly) missed, despite it not being all that nuanced nor subtle.

Do you remember the last time you were wrong about something? It's got to be, what, years now?

Do you remember the last time you were wrong about something? It's got to be, what, years now?

I'm wrong every single day about something. When I am incorrect and I realize it I usually say that I am wrong, and apologize if I was being combative about it.

I'm wrong every single day about something. When I am incorrect and I realize it I usually say that I am wrong, and apologize if I was being combative about it.

Stop triggering jhmd, doofus. NOT COOL!

Back