• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 NBA Draft thread - JC drafted 19th to Atlanta, OUR... Hawks?

I think we're at the point where the appropriate label is now the next Joel Embiid.

A healthy Embiid showed an incredible array of BB skills, enough to possibly contend for rookie of the year, even with the limited number of games played.

Oden never showed such a high ceiling when he could play.

Surprised at the body fat %. That is insanely low. I don't believe it, in fact.

Thought he'd be slightly taller, as well... But not really surprised.

Surprised at the body fat %. That is insanely low. I don't believe it, in fact.

Thought he'd be slightly taller, as well... But not really surprised.

I'd agree if there weren't several players including Giles with lower body fat. Giles is listed at C by the way.

Hamidou Diallo with the 44.5 inch vertical, this years best, also besting Wiggins who was last years best. That kid is going to get drafted

2017 NBA Draft thread - combine measurements out

I'd agree if there weren't several players including Giles with lower body fat. Giles is listed at C by the way.

Those body fat percentages are all way too low. Meeks at 11.5%? No chance. Wonder what they are using.

Who is hamidou diallo

Kid who went to prep school for an extra semester and then signed with Kentucky for the Spring but never played. He went to the combine without an agent and everyone expected him to come back, but he now he is blowing up and will probably get drafted without having played a game in a year.

Those body fat percentages are all way too low. Meeks at 11.5%? No chance. Wonder what they are using.

yeah they've always been too low looking back at combine results. probably main usefulness is in comparison to other players.

in general i don't think there's a good quick and easy body fat calculation like they would use at the combine, but whatever they've always used it's always spitting out too low of percentages.

Official NBA Draft Twitter account just tweeted a gif of JC's vertical leap, anybody know how high?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I told ya'll he was 6'8". ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole without shoes measurements are kind of pointless. You play the game with shoes on in which he measured at 6'9.5" which is right in line with the 6'10" WFU listing.

Back