• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 NBA Draft thread - JC drafted 19th to Atlanta, OUR... Hawks?

If Collins is consistent from the range he showed in that MIXTAPE, he's worthy of a top 10 draft pick. Also, Wake would have been in the Elite Eight.

I'm pretty sure if we played in an empty gym with no defenders like he did in that mixtape we actually would have won the natty.

There are some who thought that Collins could develop a decent outside shot. Maybe not enough to make a living at it, but good enough to keep defenders honest when he set up deep. That would put a little more "stretch" into his game as a four.

I am starting to think that due to JC's motor, he might be a special NBA player, like NBA starter borderline all-star worthy of a top-10 pick. Some of it depends on who drafts him. Really really hope he is in Miami next year and not Denver. He could get lost in Denver for a year, even two.

2017 NBA Draft thread

I am starting to think that due to JC's motor, he might be a special NBA player, like NBA starter borderline all-star worthy of a top-10 pick. Some of it depends on who drafts him. Really really hope he is in Miami next year and not Denver. He could get lost in Denver for a year, even two.

The question is will Spo be smart enough to play him at point to keep him past his rookie deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austin Arians worked out with the Hornets this morning.

Jack Gibbs and Przemek Karnowski at Hornets workout
Jun 07, 2017
Gonzaga's Przemek Karnowski and Davidson's Jack Gibbs were among six players participating in pre-draft workouts on Wednesday morning at Time Warner Cable Arena. Players participating were Kadeem Allen (Arizona); Austin Arians (Wake Forest); V.J. Beachem (Notre Dame); Jack Gibbs (Davidson); Przemek Karnowkski (Gonzaga); and Mangok Mathiang (Louisville).
Diedra LairdThe Charlotte Observer

I am starting to think that due to JC's motor, he might be a special NBA player, like NBA starter borderline all-star worthy of a top-10 pick. Some of it depends on who drafts him. Really really hope he is in Miami next year and not Denver. He could get lost in Denver for his entire career.

FIFY

Denver-where NBA careers end up in oblivion.

If the Sixers don't think there is a difference between Jackson, Tatum and Fox, I may be changing my opinion about trading #3 for #5 and #10. They would still end up with one of them and could trade #10 for a veteran or something else.

+1

Collins needs to go to a team with a good big man coach. He has learned a lot but still has a lot to learn.

My Sixers big board top 10 (fit with team only)

Fultz
Ball
Jackson
Isaac
Smith
Tatum
Fox
Monk
Ntilinka
Mitchell

Donovan Mitchell is the sucker's bet of this draft. He's a nice 8th/9th man, but he can't threes yet.

Donovan Mitchell is one of the more underrated players in this draft, IMO. He reminds me a lot of Avery Bradley.

Back