• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 NBA Draft thread - JC drafted 19th to Atlanta, OUR... Hawks?

I think the Kings getting Issac at 11 would be a huge steal.

Absolutely. He still needs to work on parts of his game offensively, but his defense is incredible. He can show out to the three point line without giving up any rebounding inside. Really like his game.

There are some dumb dumbs in there.

Yeah... Some guys I hadn't seen on anyone's list until this version.

I think Monk is silly that high.
Others that seem way too high: Jarrett Allen, Justin Patton, Ike Anigbogu, Moritz Wagner, Andrew Jones, Tony Bradley

Absolutely. He still needs to work on parts of his game offensively, but his defense is incredible. He can show out to the three point line without giving up any rebounding inside. Really like his game.

Agreed. I'm only excited about him, Collins, and Kennard out of the ACC.

I was 90%+ sure that Collins would go to the NBA... But if he's a borderline 1st round pick (and gets that feedback), I don't think it is that much of a stretch to assume he might come back.

Call me: 75% NBA Draft / 25% Returns for Junior season

Okay. Keep us posted to your progression. I am still sitting at 50/50, which means I have no idea. I still think it boils down to the quality of his lady(s) and their abilities to finish at the rim. So if anyone has slept with the lady(s) Collins is currently sleeping with, then please post their strengths and weaknesses. I think their level of willingness to put out, frequency, and their abilities are far more predictive of Collins' decision than any of these mock drafts.

Okay. Keep us posted to your progression. I am still sitting at 50/50, which means I have no idea. I still think it boils down to the quality of his lady(s) and their abilities to finish at the rim. So if anyone has slept with the lady(s) Collins is currently sleeping with, then please post their strengths and weaknesses. I think their level of willingness to put out, frequency, and their abilities are far more predictive of Collins' decision than any of these mock drafts.

Gaybone batsignal

Yeah... Some guys I hadn't seen on anyone's list until this version.

I think Monk is silly that high.
Others that seem way too high: Jarrett Allen, Justin Patton, Ike Anigbogu, Moritz Wagner, Andrew Jones, Tony Bradley

Yep, 6'3 or less SGs usually end up coming off the bench.

but they'll probably land Bamba and have the incoming #1 SG, #1 PF, and #1 C.

Gary Trent Jr. is the #1 SG on ESPN and already committed to Duke. Bamba is probably 50-50 Duke-UK.

eta: Knox is the #2 SF so they might land the #1 or #2 player at 4 of 5 positions.

I'm worried about Duval.

I don't see Ike Anigbogu goinng that high. He's nowhere near ready.

Jackson is straight garbage. His absolute ceiling is Danny Green without the defense maybe a poor man's Harrison Barnes. UNC has had better wings not be NBA stars.

This. Have never understood the Jackson love. Who knows, could end up being than Barnes and Green both, just don't see it.

Back