• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Coaches DEATH MATCH - who you got?

Best thread all of hoops season! :golfclap::golfclap:

How does Kevin Keatts change the equation? He younger and more spry but seems like he lacks the killer instinct.

He's the guy who runs in late with the folding chair and clears the ring.

Steel cage...can't "run in"....more like he sneaks out from below the canvas and takes the chair to the back of Hamilton's head as he's reaching for the belt.

Keatts seems way too clean and manicured to be successful in a Steel Cage Death Match. His addition to the festivities does not change the overall formula, IMO.

The most interesting dynamic of Keatts's addition will be to watch how the other coaches make Keatts demonstrate his worth by killing his coaching mentor, Rick Pitino.

Once Coach K is torn apart, the fight stops momentarily, all the coaches gather on one side of the Steel Cage facing Keatts and Pitino. Suddenly, the crowd of coaches parts and Leonard Hamilton steps forward, looking like this:

head-coach-leonard-hamilton-of-the-florida-state-seminoles-is-seen-picture-id635661692

Hamilton doesn't say a word. Doesn't have to. Keatts looks over at Pitino, who is still winded from delivering several kicks to Coach K's pelvis and groin, silently mouths "I'm sorry," then sets upon Pitino, tearing apart the tiny, fragile little man.

After that, I'm thinking Jim Christian tackles Keatts and sits on him for a while and that's pretty much all she wrote for the new head coach of the Wolfpack.

Re: NC State, I actually have the ideal hire for them. I admit, it is outside-the-box. Some folks may find it objectionable, perhaps even unsporting. But all is fair in the Steel Cage.

Allow me to present, Clemson Lady Tigers basketball coach Audra Smith:

1125_dmsp_w19audrasmith_1427582302785_15745609_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

1121_dmsp_scarolinaclemsonwbb01_3366429_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

In case you aren't familiar with her work, Audra Smith played center for the UVA women's team that went to 3 Final Fours in the 90s. I estimate her height to be 6'7", as she is taller than her husband Anthony Oliver, who was listed as 6'4" when he played guard for UVA's men's team:

audrasmith.jpg

I think Smith's combo of size, athleticism, and having lady parts would make her potentially lethal in the Steel Cage. Other than that little weasel Josh Pastner, I'll bet the other coaches will be real hesitant to hit a female. While they're looking around at each other trying to decide what to do, she'll leverage that indecisiveness and start picking them off one by one, using her superior size to overwhelm her opponents. Can you imagine her against someone like Larranaga? I can:

giphy.gif

Seems like a no-brainer hire for the Pack. Will be interesting to see what Yow does.

That's Larry Johnson in drag, I don't care what you say.

Dude turns 70 this year. 70.

I almost texted Say Hey about this last night when I saw Lenny Hamilton looking younger than me, killing it on the sidelines. My man.

Damn. I haven't watched a lot of FSU games recently, but dude looks ready to single-handedly police west Baltimore.

I remember cracking up at this thread and am so glad it's been revived. More importantly I'm glad there is a reason to revive it.

I'm surprised so many had DFL so high. In hindsight, it's clear now that even his shadow would kick his ass.

And no doubt Forbes is at the top of the list now. Nobody fucks with Forbes.

I think the finals would be Forbes and Hamilton.

Forbes easily would make the top 4, but Leonard the goat Hamilton would prevail with ease.

Back