• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ditching Human Rights in Foreign Policy

I don't think you understand what I posted because you are a Republican who has no values except power.

I don't think you understand what I posted because you are a Republican who has no values except power.

I mean I'm a libertarian who is against governmental power, also I don't try to shill for team trump think they are crazy people.

i think asking active duty soldiers to lobby for him is way worse than the BSA speech

I mean I'm a libertarian who is against governmental power, also I don't try to shill for team trump think they are crazy people.

Still no answer on which human rights violations or war criminals HRC protected.

What a shock that Catamount just throws something out with no back-up.

i think asking active duty soldiers to lobby for him is way worse than the BSA speech

At this point I think we can lump all his speeches into one big cluster of WTF? Weird he felt compelled to give a speech to boy scout kids. That's just strange.

At this point I think we can lump all his speeches into one big cluster of WTF? Weird he felt compelled to give a speech to boy scout kids. That's just strange.

He was invited.

He didn't feel compelled to give a speech to boy scouts, he felt compelled to appear in West Virginia and remind Senator Capito how popular he is there ahead of the healthcare vote.

They always invite the president to jamboree. He likely had some relatively benign remarks written for him and unsurprisingly lurched off topic.

Maybe I don't know the whole context behind this statement but if you are saying that Republicans are Republicans because they have "no values except power" you are an elitist ass. IF that is what you are saying. I hope it's not. Plenty of people have core secular well intentioned beliefs that make them trend Republican that have nothing to do with being power obsessed.

They may have core beliefs that make them trend Republican but they will ditch them if it helps them maintain power.

Back