• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ditching Human Rights in Foreign Policy

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score
Meet Wayne Tracker - the alter ego Secretary of State Rex Tillerson used when it was Exxon boss to discuss climate change

-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson used a shadow email account under the alias Wayne Tracker when he was CEO of ExxonMobil

-He went by the nom de guerre while corresponding with other execs about climate change

-New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman revealed the account in a court filing, where he said Tillerson used it from 2008 to 2015

-'If they had nothing to hide, then why the secret email account?'
Exxon confirmed the use of the account, saying it was for 'secure and expedited communications'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Wayne-Tracker-Exxon-emails.html#ixzz4bKBxMhc4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
if i he had forged documents to verify this alias that's a felony and should he should face jail time. or a 1B fine to be given exclusively to the ACLU, planned parenthood, local school boards, boys homes, and minority advocacy groups.. i'd settle for the fine.

Last edited:
Oh my God! Do you suppose that he will be hobnobbing with real Russians there, even spies?

No wait, do you think that Tillerson will ask the Russians to be patient and wait until Trump is re-elected, so he can have a free hand in dealing with them?

Totally alienating your closest allies is so funny. Why would they have to be patient, we're basically giving them a reach around already.

His level of sketchiness is absolutely what I've experienced from anyone named Rex.

Rex Tillerson Goes To Moscow

Those sanctions aren't going to lift themselves.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hey, let's make it look like we're fighting and relations have soured through our press releases to tamp down the Russia scandal for Trump but cut the press out of our meetings and speak in private about everyone saving face in Syria and the road back to a deal to lift sanctions on Russia because we both know Assad is a douchebag.

But Tillerson said he wouldn't do this when in Senate hearings.

Back