• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Durham / RTP Advice

Brasky just go ahead and move to Cary. It is your destiny.

It's going to happen eventually. Just bite the bullet and get it done so once you're old you'll know all the spots.

My family is in Oakwood now. Person Street Pharmacy was a new-to-me spot over there that I really dig.

It is a great little breakfast/lunch spot. I hit the Station and Yellow Dog fairly regularly, too. Just tried Standard Foods recently. Overpriced, but the food was delicious.

I lived in Durham for 2 years and now have lived in Raleigh for 2 years on the outskirts of NC State. Cary is way overcrowded and pretty bad. Durham is really great when you factor in the South Point area and the solid development of downtown Durham.

Charlotte is a bland city with no character to it. Raleigh has the most appeal for sure. Chapel Hill I don't know much about and don't care to know.

Fuckin love me some salt box.

I picked up some pizza from Hutchins Garage the other day and it was GREAT.

Fuckin love me some salt box.

I picked up some pizza from Hutchins Garage the other day and it was GREAT.

Was this your first time at Hutchins? We have been big fans since it opened but I swear the pizza may be even better recently. I usually like the Grandma’s pizza but both styles are great. We have been picking up probably once a week from there.

Other go-to quarantine pickup spots:

Heavenly Buffaloes (GOAT)
NanaTaco (now regrettably called NuvoTaco)
Eastcut

Yeah, first time eating from Hutchins. Going to add it to the rotation.

Add Kokyu to the list of quarantine pickup spots. I've been getting family taco packs there at least 2x a month. Their burnt end brisket is so good.

Salt Box is the bomb. Ricky is the bomb.

Nano Taco too is awesome too. Those dirty meats are great....

Back