• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Hahn has gotten great value in trades at the start of the rebuild but trading Tatis Jr. (midseason 15/22/101 KLAW/BP/BA) for James Shields last June looks awful.

At a brewery and BOS-NYY is on in extras and Holiday? just pulled some absolute bullshit trying to slide back into first and break up a double play. That's some A-Rod glove hitting cuntery.

All the ESPN talking heads probably shouldn't have said the two NL Wild Card spots were locked up in June

The odds to win the NL central are silly, Cubs -140, Brewers +150, Cards +1000 - I may have placed a bet on the Cards. They suck, but so does the rest of the division. Happy to lose that bet, but too tempting to pass up.

That Nats bullpen trade might end up being the most impactful of this trade season.

I really hope the O's trade of their bullpen depth for some BIG LEAGUE talent. Needs are across the board. Yikes.

I'd like the Braves to trade expiring contracts, get rid of Kemp and/or Markakis even if it means sending money, not sit Swanson three out of every five games, and not pay the deadline tax to acquire a controlled starter. Part of me hopes the Cubs and Dodgers pound us the next 7 games before we can do something dumb but it has been a fun team to watch for a few weeks.

You know what if we come out of this Cubs, Dodgers, DBacks stretch alright then don't sell but don't buy either.

Catching the weekend series at Target field this weekend. Any recs around the stadium for food or bars?

Better bullpen in baseball right now than the Mariners' bullpen....

GO! (good luck)

Screw Mike Rizzo for forcing me to cheer against Ryan Madson and Sean Doolittle.

Edit: I'm starting to think there are Phillies fans who don't love the 2008 Phillies as much as Mike Rizzo.

6-8 weeks is cutting it awfully close to playoff baseball time, so hopefully Correa doesn't have any complications in his recovery.

On the plus side, Marwin Gonzalez should be an everyday player now.

Tigs trade JD Martinez to the Diamondbacks for absolutely nothing

Frazier should help the yanks 1b problem, but that pen will be crazy lights out if Chap and Betances can right the ship.

Back