• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Couldn't MLB have found a better neutral park for Rangers-Astros series than the trop?

Couldn't MLB have found a better neutral park for Rangers-Astros series than the trop?

I would bet they looked for a dome to guarantee the games get played. Last thing in the world they'd want is to move to an open-air stadium and have a rain delay/postponement.

How are the O's still hanging around??

Buck may have royally fucked up the Wild Card game last year, but over the 162-game grind he is one helluva manager

How are the O's still hanging around??

Buck may have royally fucked up the Wild Card game last year, but over the 162-game grind he is one helluva manager

Agree. They have the worst starting pitching ERA in baseball; yet, they are still hanging around.

I can't decide which of these AL teams I'd want to see most in the WC. The Angels are a no-brainer, because Mike Trout should always get to be in the playoffs regardless of whether his team makes it. I'm thinking Twins for the other spot, just to see Buxton in a single elimination game. Or maybe the O's to watch Buck throw Britton out there in the 6th to make up for last year's debacle.

I'm fine with the M's too - keep the string going of breaking the longest playoff droughts.

Be something if two of these shitty teams get in and the Yanks are left at home. But Angels, O's and Twins are all cookin' at the mo

Angels acquire Justin Upton. They really needed another bat. Hope they get the hot Upton, and not the struggling Upton. Deadline to acquire a player that would be eligible to play in the post-season is tomorrow.

Angels acquire Justin Upton. They really needed another bat. Hope they get the hot Upton, and not the struggling Upton. Deadline to acquire a player that would be eligible to play in the post-season is tomorrow.

Picked up Phillips from the Braves and sent Maybin to the Astros to make room. Hard to recall this kind of last minute activity at the waiver deadline.

They're playing Crawford at 3rd. :noidea: I'm guessing we'll see some creative lineups for the rest of the year to fit guys in.

TV sportscast said he would play 3rd, SS and second at various times during September.

Oh cool another Boston sports franchise cheating

Jose Ramirez out there playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

Not only has Arizona won 12 straight, they have not even trailed at any point of their last 10 games (5 of which came against the Dodgers), tying an MLB record. Crazy. Dodgers got to be concerned about the possibility of facing the Diamondbacks in the NLDS.

Back