• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

There are only 30 MLB teams, and they aren't available for purchase very often.

Being an owner in any major sport brings cache that is priceless. Essentially an MLB (or NFL or NBA) franchise is a priceless commodity which rarely is available on the market (professional teams also always appreciate over time, can't remember the last time a major sports franchise sold for less than the previous purchase price) and there are so many people with stupid money that get a rush out of being involved with a professional sport.

Noah Syndergaard has been scratched for today's start against the Phils with a "tired arm". Yikes.

Mets in danger of losing the 2017 season early.

Noah Syndergaard has been scratched for today's start against the Phils with a "tired arm". Yikes.

Mets in danger of losing the 2017 season early.

Oof. Maybe he should arm wrestle King Felix.

Red Sox offense blows. Need big papi to come out of retirement.

Shelby Miller to have TJ. Adam Eaton torn ACL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodgers hit 3 homers and 3 singles in the bottom of 9th to come back on Philly.

Phils bullpen is awful. Put Neris on a bus tomorrow, destination who cares.

Nats clobbering the Mets, who saw Thor exit hurt. Nats have scored about 100 runs the last two series. Rendon having a huge day.

Rendon 6 for 6 with 3 HRs and 10 RBIs.

Not a bad day at the office.

Well once again it looks like the Rangers postseason hopes rely on beating the Astros 80% of the games they play

That would be a week's worth of hits and a months rib production for a lot of players.

It was almost a month's worth of production for Rendon as he entered the game with 0 HRs on the season and 5 RBI on the season.

Nats clobbering the Mets, who saw Thor exit hurt. Nats have scored about 100 runs the last two series. Rendon having a huge day.

Weird series. Nats lose the first two and then put up a football score to avoid the sweep after Eaton goes down.

Rendon 6 for 6 with 3 HRs and 10 RBIs.

Not a bad day at the office.

giphy.gif

And looks like Rangers just suck

The bench-clearing tussle was cool though. McCann and Shin-Soo Choo (!!!!!!) appeared to be the ones to escalate it.

Not sure what the deal with Choo was, but McCann's is obvious. You can take the man away from Atlanta, but you can never take away the Brave.

Barves drop first of four game home series to triple A Mets team decimated by injuries.

Braves field a AAA team without injuries

Back