• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Look what this person did was despicable and has no place anywhere, the guy should have been kicked out of the stadium. But the self-righteousness among Orioles fans is fucking ridiculous. You guys act like your shit doesn't stink. I've been to Camden dozens of times and there are some pretty fucking shitty fans and people there as well. Cause we all no Baltimore is an egalitarian dream city with no racial problems or tensions at all.

Jones was right to complain and hopefully if something like this happens again people sitting around this loser will be quick to act and get him booted. But you guys and Buck pretend like you are the poor little Orioles and the big bad bullies are mean to you. I didn't notice any outrage about Betts getting thrown at twice last night.

Look what this person did was despicable and has no place anywhere, the guy should have been kicked out of the stadium. But the self-righteousness among Orioles fans is fucking ridiculous. You guys act like your shit doesn't stink. I've been to Camden dozens of times and there are some pretty fucking shitty fans and people there as well. Cause we all no Baltimore is an egalitarian dream city with no racial problems or tensions at all.

Jones was right to complain and hopefully if something like this happens again people sitting around this loser will be quick to act and get him booted. But you guys and Buck pretend like you are the poor little Orioles and the big bad bullies are mean to you. I didn't notice any outrage about Betts getting thrown at twice last night.

Knew some Red Sox troll would come in and point the finger elsewhere. By the way, it wasn't just one guy. Dozens of fans were ejected for yelling racially charged stuff. BUT, you have been to Camden Yards, so whatevs right?

The Red Sox organization sent out a nice apology to Jones and the Orioles organization. The mayor of Boston also called out the fans who were involved as being racist.

Look it was terrible. There is no place for that behavior and the team's statement was appropriate. Jones' number of ejections was apparently high. But characterizing an entire fan base by some racist assholes is little much. There are racist assholes everywhere.

I just think that you, damo, in particular act like the O's never do anything wrong. To act like racism is only a Boston problem particularly when you support a team from Baltimore with all of it's racial issues is a little dense.

Look it was terrible. There is no place for that behavior and the team's statement was appropriate. Jones' number of ejections was apparently high. But characterizing an entire fan base by some racist assholes is little much. There are racist assholes everywhere.

I just think that you, damo, in particular act like the O's never do anything wrong. To act like racism is only a Boston problem particularly when you support a team from Baltimore with all of it's racial issues is a little dense.

Sorry, but this is also wrong. When Machado threw his bat at Donaldson, I was critical of him. It was a terrible move and he should have known better. I didn't say, "He shouldn't have done that BUT Donaldson is one of the biggest douches in the game." Your post was fine until everything after the BUUUUUUTTTTTTT. Boston fans being racist has nothing to do with the city of Baltimore. Sorry (not sorry).

Well every other black player is saying Boston is the only place they hear this crap so I stand corrected. I was wrong. Hopefully, this will help make the situation better and security more responsive.

I still stand by that the orioles and damo are sensitive babies that can't stop complaining about the Red Sox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marylanders do seem an overly sensitive bunch. Same with midwesterners.

I guess the Terps truly do belong in the Big Ten

3 different notes:
1) O's want to be one of our main rivals. This is seen in many of the antics over the years. It could take the place of the Rays rivalry but that has some history behind it that really heated up in the last few years.
2) That fan is a fucking disgrace to himself, his family and the fanbase. That shit shouldn't be tolerated.
3) I'm really glad to see that Jones got a standing ovation from Beantown today.

Last edited:
Apparently Machado went off after the game today screaming about Sale throwing behind him. Maybe he should talk to Dylan Bundy.

I hate that guy.

The rant is on espn.com.

Red Sox need to stop being babies and either shit or get off the pot. Either hit him or stop throwing at him. O's owe a couple to Red Sox. And no Benintendi was not intentional, and I don't think the one to Betts was either. Umps did a shitty job last night. Sale should have been gone immediately. That's what happened to Ubaldo a couple years ago in Fenway.

Red Sox need to stop being babies and either shit or get off the pot. Either hit him or stop throwing at him. O's owe a couple to Red Sox. And no Benintendi was not intentional, and I don't think the one to Betts was either. Umps did a shitty job last night. Sale should have been gone immediately. That's what happened to Ubaldo a couple years ago in Fenway.

location.php

This is Bundy against all right handed hitters, it was just a coincidence that his two hardest, most inside pitches happened in one AB against Betts.

It's amazing how Chris Sale went from quirky in a fun way to immediately unlikeable when he went to Boston. He throws behind Machado for no reason and then has a little hissy fit in the dugout to try to fire up his team? Bush league.

It's that way in soccer in Europe. We should at least try to be as not racist as Europe.

It's amazing how Chris Sale went from quirky in a fun way to immediately unlikeable when he went to Boston. He throws behind Machado for no reason and then has a little hissy fit in the dugout to try to fire up his team? Bush league.

There were the throwback jersey and Drake LaRoche incidents

Lol, Gausman got thrown out for hitting Bogaerts with a slider in the second inning

sad that it feels like the only time baseball is talked about is over racial slurs and petty stuff like this red sox-orioles feud.

Back