• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Watching Quick Pitch as much as I do, it occurs to me how much I hate one of the Indians pbp guys. No idea who it is or whether he's radio or TV, but it's clear that all he does is scream. I can't imagine how awful it would be to listen to an entire game with this jamoke calling plays.

Braves Kimbrel is back. Guy is unhittable again. And then I just saw Kenley Jansen's has 32 strikeouts to 0 walks in 17 innings to start the season.

Greinke also appears to be back to elite after a rough DBacks debut last year.

Not sure it's that bold at this point, but think the NL West for sure gets two poff teams. Think either Colo (more likely IMO) or 'zona lasts, and the Gints seem to be working their way back into matters

Braves Kimbrel is back. Guy is unhittable again. And then I just saw Kenley Jansen's has 32 strikeouts to 0 walks in 17 innings to start the season.

Greinke also appears to be back to elite after a rough DBacks debut last year.

I'm fairly sure I saw that there have been four immaculate innings already in May, when there were four combined in 2015 & 2016. Jansen has one of them.

Kimbrel's two walks came against back to back batters in Detroit on April 9th, hasn't walked a guy in any other outing.

I'm fairly sure I saw that there have been four immaculate innings already in May, when there were four combined in 2015 & 2016. Jansen has one of them.

Scherzer had one after getting knocked down and almost out of the game by a line drive the previous inning.

When is Sutcliffe getting the ax at Espn? He's so terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure it's that bold at this point, but think the NL West for sure gets two poff teams. Think either Colo (more likely IMO) or 'zona lasts, and the Gints seem to be working their way back into matters

Watching the rox daily and I think this year they have staying power. They dont have the top starter, and they are still getting it done.

Watching the rox daily and I think this year they have staying power. They dont have the top starter, and they are still getting it done.

I think Gray has potential assuming he comes back from injury, it's just so hard to determine the true talent of their pitchers.

Don't the Rockies have a crowded OF? Seems like they could make a move for a starter at the deadline if they keep it up.

Red Sox have just started stealing bases like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland got owned by Harper in the 2014 playoffs, and to "get him back" he throws at him the next time he faces him three years later? Stupid. Posey's reaction says it all.

Back