• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fyre Festival

$1,000-$125,000 per ticket doesn't just vanish.

Pretty sure we're about to find out that it did when there's nothing left to refund all of that money. Lawyers will get paid.

Digging this thread up given the two docs currently running. Pretty interesting to go back and see the real-time reports and comments

Digging this thread up given the two docs currently running. Pretty interesting to go back and see the real-time reports and comments

Shame I don't have Hulu, to get another angle, but the Netflix doc (produced by Fuck Jerry) was scathing. Unfortunately, there was a State luggage tag in the footage of the suckers locked in the airport trying to get off the island, so we've got rich idiots, too.

watched the netflix documentary the other night, and i still can't get over how that jackass asked his colleague and purported friend to "take one for the team" to get the bottled water released

he asked him to suck a bahamiam minister's dick

watched the netflix documentary the other night, and i still can't get over how that jackass asked his colleague and purported friend to "take one for the team" to get the bottled water released

I can’t believe how willing That guy was to say yes.

Shame I don't have Hulu, to get another angle, but the Netflix doc (produced by Fuck Jerry) was scathing. Unfortunately, there was a State luggage tag in the footage of the suckers locked in the airport trying to get off the island, so we've got rich idiots, too.

Happens to the best of us. We have people who have donated money toward our basketball programs.

Just watched the Netflix one Friday night and it was fascinating. Don’t have Hulu but have heard that one is good as well. How do they compare? What angle do you get from Hulu you don’t get from Netflix?

I was impressed with the amount of real time footage they had. Especially the stuff when he was out of jail and doing that NYC VIP stuff!

I wondered how Billy thought that would work to get the water released.

Just watched the Netflix one Friday night and it was fascinating. Don’t have Hulu but have heard that one is good as well. How do they compare? What angle do you get from Hulu you don’t get from Netflix?

I was impressed with the amount of real time footage they had. Especially the stuff when he was out of jail and doing that NYC VIP stuff!

The Hulu doc is less kind to Fuck Jerry’s role in the scam. There’s some interesting analysis of Billy’s compulsions going back to his childhood. I think the Hulu one is probably better. The most interesting aspect of the Netflix version is all the behind the scenes footage of the phone calls, meetings, etc.

The Hulu doc is less kind to Fuck Jerry’s role in the scam. There’s some interesting analysis of Billy’s compulsions going back to his childhood. I think the Hulu one is probably better. The most interesting aspect of the Netflix version is all the behind the scenes footage of the phone calls, meetings, etc.

Agreed. We watched Netflix first and then Hulu. Definitely recommend watching both, and in that order.

The Hulu one also shows just compulsive of a liar Billy is. He sits there while interview just trying to think of his next lie or denial.

Agreed. We watched Netflix first and then Hulu. Definitely recommend watching both, and in that order.

The Hulu one also shows just compulsive of a liar Billy is. He sits there while interview just trying to think of his next lie or denial.

It absolutely blew my mind that this dude tried to run another scam while he was out on bail AND FUCKING FILMED IT.

Back