• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is Tommy Elrod now?

We have appeared in 0 ACC Championship games and 1 Sweet 16 in the last 20 years. That's unacceptable in basketball.

Football we have performed on our historically horrible level over Wellman's tenue--with the exception of course of one short lived run.

And despite all that, Wellman is a bigger deal than you are. Except at those 5 Jiffy Lubes and that one Chili's. Maybe in a divorce or personal injury court or two. That apparently stings.

What does it say that for whatever Elrod has done, I would much rather be around him than be around theReff?
Although I guess most of Winston seems to feel the same way.

You express a strong sentiment, but were it actually truthful I'd think something was seriously wrong with you. I wouldn't be able to look at Elrod.

How did this Jiffy Lube thing even get started? I don't own any Jiffy Lubes or Chillis. I own a law firm, a bunch of real estate and a hotel. When I enter into a bad real estate or ticket deal, I admit and cut my losses and move along. That's where Ron's lack of real world experience kills us. He's too proud to admit he makes bad decisions--as we all do. But then he does have to deal with the consequences. He just keeps rolling along and allowing us to way over pay him a salary and treats us all like we're his minions. After 20 years of watching this, I finally had enough and I'm not shutting up about it.

FREE DRINKS for board posters at Donald's hotel bar!!!

You express a strong sentiment, but were it actually truthful I'd think something was seriously wrong with you. I wouldn't be able to look at Elrod.

Do we need to go through TheReff's greatest hits? Just go to the early pages of the ESPN thread for a taster.

At least there's a chance Elrod is remorseful.

Think what you want. TheReff is an objectively worse person that Elrod.

Think what you want. TheReff is an objectively worse person that Elrod.

I don't know anyone anywhere not a felon who's a worse person than a traitor. To his alma mater and the program he played for to boot. That is on a whole different level in my book. (But I'm not looking for a debate here; just want to emphasize the evil of Elrod.)

We have appeared in 0 ACC Championship games and 1 Sweet 16 in the last 20 years. That's unacceptable in basketball.

Football we have performed on our historically horrible level over Wellman's tenue--with the exception of course of one short lived run.

DR, we have only appeared in 3 ACC title games in basketball since Bones back in the early 60's--78, 95, 96 so that is not a good example. We have 3 guys hanging in the rafters at LJVM who never won an ACC tourney game--Skip Brown, Rodney Rogers & Chris Paul. Football is in a much watered down format since the days of Peahead Walker, who might have gone to 10 total bowl games given his number of winning seasons, but our current AD has actually been responsible for a lot of bowl games.[and as you know I am not a fan of his either]. And the run by Jim Grobe in no uncertain terms was the best run in any recent history of Wake Forest football [and I have been watching since 1969 and as a student in 1974, so I saw some real bad football!] You just haven't been around long enough to experience that. Many bad things in RW's tenure have come--Caldwell's hiring and staying too long, Dave Odom's firing, George Greer's firing, hiring of Rem, Dino's whatever and the hiring and keeping too long of [Redacted], just to name a few. But right now football and basketball are on firm footing!

I don't know anyone anywhere not a felon who's a worse person than a traitor. To his alma mater and the program he played for to boot. That is on a whole different level in my book. (But I'm not looking for a debate here; just want to emphasize the evil of Elrod.)

Has the POS apologized publically yet and asked for forgiveness? If not, he is truly a worthless human being and I am surprised his wife has not kicked him out.

Back