• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official KY Derby Thread with post positions

any truth to the rumor that if you're a good racing horse you then get to become a professional fucker?

mDOIvm.gif

Kentucky is famous for its bourbon and many people watching the race this weekend will be drinking bourbon with a couple of leaves in it to signify the forestation of the state.

CONFIRMED: Rain makes the ground wet. This could impact things. Or it might not. All depends on the amount of rain, I'm told by reliable sources.

Do we think the horses will go fast this year or less fast this year?>

Also, I've some of these races where they have to pull a dude in a cart.

I heard jockeys stick carrots up their ass the night of the race for good luck, but might not be true.

is it true that horse dong length is proportional to their speed?

is it true that horse dong length is proportional to their speed?

Damnit! Now you tell me. I bet on a horse a few years back named 'Short Notice' or 'A Penny Short' or 'Short Stuff' or something like that and he came in last.

Dunno.

Also, if the horse fucks up in the race, they will execute him right there at the track. So, keep watching till the end.
Buzzards gotta eat

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Here's a fun set if bets that will cost you $6.80 :

$0.10 superfecta wheels:

Box Classic Empire and Irish War Cry for 1st and 2nd

Then Sonneteer for 3rd with ALL for 4th
All for 3rd with Sonateer 4th

Battle of Midway for 3rd with ALL for 4th
All for 3rd and Battle of Midway for 4th

(If you wanted to take your time, you could save .40. Doing it as above will get you four extra $0.10 bets. But if it comes in with Sonneteer and Battle of Midway 3rd/4th in either order you'd double your winnings. That combination could easily pay $250 for a dime)

If you're a little tapped out because you just gave a ton of money to ogboards, just talk about the betting rather than actually betting any real money. In all likelihood, betting is illegal in your state.

A little rain here in the NC Piedmont this morning. Effect on the race is nonquantifiable.

Back