• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Penn State fraternity murder

Go fuck yourself. Sometimes busy, sometimes not.

It's not about being busy ELC, it's about being blissfully ignorant about the situation but still trying to draw conclusions about what happened when you don't know (or care to know) anything about it.

ELC could have read the link in the OP and saved himself some trouble.

One thing we all know, Doooofus has never been wrong about any of his opinions and his version of reality exists in only black and white. Makes my skin crawl.

One thing we all know, Doooofus has never been wrong about any of his opinions and his version of reality exists in only black and white. Makes my skin crawl.

I would be the first person to tell you that I am frequently wrong in my opinions, but I do my best to be knowledgable on something before I just spout off about a topic. Especially when research is easily and readily accessible without too much research trouble.

As an aside, freshman year, my roommate got hammered on beer bongs and snake bite shots. He puked 30 times and was in really bad shape. I carried him down to student health and they ended up writing us both up for underage drinking. It sucked, but at least he did not fucking die.
Good for you. It's bullshit they wrote you up too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Honestly, even if this wasn't a fraternity house/pledge event, if this was just a normal house party and this happened I would want to see criminal action taken against those who saw what happened and chose to do nothing. The fraternity part obviously escalated certain aspects of the story, but at the end of it this comes down to being a decent person and helping people who need it. Shame on all of them.

Honestly, even if this wasn't a fraternity house/pledge event, if this was just a normal house party and this happened I would want to see criminal action taken against those who saw what happened and chose to do nothing. The fraternity part obviously escalated certain aspects of the story, but at the end of it this comes down to being a decent person and helping people who need it. Shame on all of them.

Damn straight!

hqdefault.jpg

This thing is destined to be a ripped from the headlines on Law & Order. Just gotta make up a sex crime to get it on SVU.

Good post

On an aside, why would you ever punch, slap, or pour water on somebody who is that drunk? How could they possibly think that would help?

Punching I don't get. A light smack or some water to the face to wake them up I can understand since it's only been done in the movies and on TV for about 100 years.

It's not about being busy ELC, it's about being blissfully ignorant about the situation but still trying to draw conclusions about what happened when you don't know (or care to know) anything about it.

You know as much as I do, shithead, unless you were there or are otherwise part of the investigation. I was speculating on the legalities of the issue in the earlier post. I don't know the extent of the involvement for all these kids in the fraternity (minus the one in the report) any more than you do, but somebody who doesn't witness the event and merely hears about it from brothers who are likely downplaying it is going to share a lesser degree of responsibility, both legally and civilly. I don't see why that conclusion is inflammatory. Pull the stick out of your ass.

ELC could have read the link in the OP and saved himself some trouble.

Typical chime-in from Ph. Let somebody else attack first and then offer your brilliant passive-aggressive insight. I clicked on the link yesterday and watched the report, which regrettably autoplayed. I read some of the article too but obviously didn't gather the timeline within it because I don't remember reading any of those details.

You know as much as I do, shithead, unless you were there or are otherwise part of the investigation. I was speculating on the legalities of the issue in the earlier post. I don't know the extent of the involvement for all these kids in the fraternity (minus the one in the report) any more than you do, but somebody who doesn't witness the event and merely hears about it from brothers who are likely downplaying it is going to share a lesser degree of responsibility, both legally and civilly. I don't see why that conclusion is inflammatory. Pull the stick out of your ass.

Typical chime-in from Ph. Let somebody else attack first and then offer your brilliant passive-aggressive insight. I clicked on the link yesterday and watched the report, which regrettably autoplayed. I read some of the article too but obviously didn't gather the timeline within it because I don't remember reading any of those details.

settle down snowflake

I could have read the link in the OP and saved myself some trouble.

Fixed for clarity.

2. Put books on me to make sure I don't roll over and choke on my own vomit/blood

Pretty sure that's just bad writing. You put the backpack on the person like you would normally wear a backpack. This makes it impossible to roll onto your back.

Back