• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whose Life Would You Rather Have?

Whose Life Would You Rather Have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only one of these dudes had a long term relationship with Olivia Munn.

Sam Altman.

Benefits of absurd wealth, highly respected, works with some of the smartest and coolest technologies, and can live his life without the significant downsides of being famous.

And rumor has it he may run for CA governor. I'd put him as the favorite over any other 32 year old to eventually become US president (Zuckerberg is 33).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that would be great if you were governor of California. You could send rjkarl to Supermax.

VU5E8x.gif

I would go with JT but i'm just not into Jessica Biel

Went with Jeets

Only one person can say they were the first to bang out prime Britney

JT for sheezy. Being a professional athlete would be very dope but JT can keep being a performer for another 15-20 years. Plus hes got his hand in a little bit of everything,

I mean Tom Brady is arguably the GOAT, and married to arguably the richest/hottest supermodel in the world. Tough to pick against.

Marky Mark is a terrible inclusion on this list; nobody wants to be a felon.

I mean Tom Brady is arguably the GOAT, and married to arguably the richest/hottest supermodel in the world. Tough to pick against.

He's also a raging douchebag. I know what that feels like now. Plus who wants to be stuck in racist ass Boston for so long.

Back