• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Collins and the draft

So you are aiming for John Collins to have an unguarded 3pt % higher than Bradley Beal, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Lebron James, or CP3. Makes sense.
Here's an idea. If you are running an offense to spread the floor, spread it for him. Don't use him to spread the floor. He is the one you want going one on one near the basket, not hoisting from outside to allow a wing to try to beat someone to the basket.

Beal and CP3 shot higher than 40% on ALL 3 pt attempts last year. Their % on unguarded shots was clearly way above that.

2&2 is not big on stats.

If the Bulls pick JC at 16, I hope it works out better for them than the last time that picked a Deac at 16.

Good article. thanks for posting. JC is so damn impressive. Wonder if someone in the fan base would have given him a kidney to come back his junior year.

If the Bulls pick JC at 16, I hope it works out better for them than the last time that picked a Deac at 16.

That was bit on them for also picking Taj Gibson in the same draft.

That's playoffs only genius. Beal and CP3 both over 40% for the regular season.

Clearly .... wrong again, KenPom.

http://stats.nba.com/players/shots-...layoffs&CloseDefDistRange=6+ Feet - Wide Open

Beal shot 22.6% and CP3 shot 33.3% on wide open 3 pt attempts (which the NBA defines as the closest defender being more than 6 feet away).

NOPE. Sort by the regular season. Beal shot 41.2% and CP3 shot 48.7%, based on these stats. If you want to identify a couple post players, for example: Pau shot 51.4% and Jason Smith shot 64.7% on "open" 3s.

And completely unsure why you're calling me, KenPom.

NOPE. Sort by the regular season. Beal shot 41.2% and CP3 shot 48.7%, based on these stats. If you want to identify a couple post players, for example: Pau shot 51.4% and Jason Smith shot 64.7% on "open" 3s.

And completely unsure why you're calling me, KenPom.

Because anyone that uses stats, to 2&2, is a nerd and their opinion needs to be discarded.

Back