• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

Please note I said unless we get to +5 or better for the day after we were at +8 earlier. So in that case a much better chance of top 10 if Jennifer finishes last 2 strong and finish @ +4

Don't try to backtrack now.
I said with confidence we would finish at 8.
You said I was 'optimistic' and you doubted that all those teams would pass us.
You also said FSU may pass us. No way.
I have confidence in this team and stand by my prediction that we'll finish at 8.

Sorry that you're a pessimist.

Also doubled 8. If she pars 9 we’re still set to be top 10 unless course plays far easier after the rain.

It figures our two-time defending NCAA Champion would not play well when we have a team that actually can compete for the national championship

Last edited:
That said we're going to be right there within a stroke or two of 8th place if we're not there. the top three and particularly our best player is going to have to play better these last two rounds

Just hoping the afternoon is much harder...really need to make match play with this team. Jennifer has won one NCAA championship

Number 8 is 126 yard Par 3 and is a fourth easiest hole on the course and she made a five. Yikes

Everybody has to play them all, but it was a disadvantage having to start on the back 9 today. Most of the teams with hot starts began on the front. Had to face the 2 hardest holes early.

Kupcho’s game has been off since Augusta. Understandable, given the unprecedented nature of both that event and the media coverage that came with it. Was looking forward to another individual battle with Maria Fassi. Unfortunately, not to be.

Don't try to backtrack now.
I said with confidence we would finish at 8.
You said I was 'optimistic' and you doubted that all those teams would pass us.
You also said FSU may pass us. No way.
I have confidence in this team and stand by my prediction that we'll finish at 8.

Sorry that you're a pessimist.

Now that Kupcho doubles 8 no way they finish 8th.

Now that Kupcho doubles 8 no way they finish 8th.

Whenever they get to finish the 2nd round, if Kupcho has no worse than par on her last hole I predict we end up 10th or better.

But it could easily be 8th. There are 6 teams ahead of us that haven't started - the best ones of those would just have to shoot +5 to come back to us and that could easily happen, unless the rain makes it play a lot easier.

Last edited:
Bar obviously pleases with winning today and the team winning and said the boys had a great conversation with the ladies and ladies will play better Monday.

Thanks again for Budat with the great suggestion.

Back