• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

The girl from Arizona State is playing pretty well. Good looking golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks will say Jennifer had no pressure because she's playing for herself and doesn't have the pressures of playing for her team but in my opinion that doesn't take away from this great day in Wake Forest history.

I will take every national championship regardless of the circumstances.

Sergio always plays better in the team events such as the Ryder Cup and always felt more pressure playing as an individual chasing a major so it's not a given that Jennifer wasn't playing with as much pressure than anyone else.

What a terrible mistake. Missing short was the one thing she couldn't do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and of course unc will get a shot to advance

Jennifer is the best golfer in the country. Awesome

Folks will say Jennifer had no pressure because she's playing for herself and doesn't have the pressures of playing for her team but in my opinion that doesn't take away from this great day in Wake Forest history.

I will take every national championship regardless of the circumstances.

Sergio always plays better in the team events such as the Ryder Cup and always felt more pressure playing as an individual chasing a major so it's not a given that Jennifer wasn't playing with as much pressure than anyone else.

The curse of the BD lives on.

Back