• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

Hard to decide which was the biggest Deacon gag of the year--blowing a two shot lead with a hole and a half to play today, or that terrible penalty kick that would have beaten Stanford in the men's soccer title game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not a fun finish at all for her, but a hell of a tournament. Super player!

The curse of the BD lives on.

Don't tell me there's more pressure playing for your team than for yourself.

Sergio won a ton of a Ryder Cups but played what around 72 majors before he won one.

Great day in Wake Forest history everyone knows Jenni was the best player out there and she said she hit the shot exactly as she tried to.

My girl ... my Deacs!

Will it never end? Choking in men's golf and extending into the US Amateur and pros is a given...as is basketball... throw in men's soccer... but now women's golf?! Have we been losing debate and chess matches in late meltdowns that don't get the attention as well? Why bother watching for the baseball ACC and NCAA results

Except for 06. The only time he cut us some slack

Reminds me of that old story where the believer who needs to be rescued complains to God and God responds "I sent you two boats and a helicopter."

"I sent you Tim Duncan, Chris Paul, Josh Howard, and a team with four current NBA players."

Reminds me of that old story where the believer who needs to be rescued complains to God and God responds "I sent you two boats and a helicopter."

"I sent you Tim Duncan, Chris Paul, Josh Howard, and a team with four current NBA players."

lol. Those things prove god hates Wake Forest.

Back