• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

And they will both be playing at the first Augusta National Women's Amateur next weekend. That will be a special event no matter the outcome.

Well, I mean... it will be if they are in the top 30 after days 1 & 2 ...

I dont think the others even get to play a practice round at ANGC

Everyone gets at least a practice round on Friday at Augusta even if they don't make the top 30.

That's good to know.

Anybody else attending Saturday?

Are you going?
If so, how and when did you get your tickets?
My understanding is that a very limited number of tickets were available for purchase back in October or November.
Other than family, close friends and press, I don't think there will be many spectators.
I tried to get tickets thru Augusta connections and wasn't successful.

Are you going?
If so, how and when did you get your tickets?
My understanding is that a very limited number of tickets were available for purchase back in October or November.
Other than family, close friends and press, I don't think there will be many spectators.
I tried to get tickets thru Augusta connections and wasn't successful.

I signed up for the lottery and wasn't successful... so, we bought through StubHub a few months ago.

Going on Saturday (ANWA) and Sunday (Putt, Drive, and Chip)... and then back down for the tunament

Kupcho is out to the early lead after 15 holes. (-3)

Emilia is struggling, back in 65th at +4 after 9

I signed up for the lottery and wasn't successful... so, we bought through StubHub a few months ago.

Going on Saturday (ANWA) and Sunday (Putt, Drive, and Chip)... and then back down for the tunament

If your schedule permits, there's a Darius Rucker concert on Tuesday night and a Hootie and the Blowfish concert next Friday. I'm going to Darius.

If your schedule permits, there's a Darius Rucker concert on Tuesday night and a Hootie and the Blowfish concert next Friday. I'm going to Darius.

Oh shit, I had no clue about either of these. I'm going to look into Tuesday. Thanks for the heads up.

I think I'd made reservations at Cadawallers but dont have anything else for that day/night.

Up 2 shots after her first 9 holes today. Still hasn't made a bogey.

I see that one time Deacon golfer Sierra Brooks is in 3rd, 2 strokes behind Kupcho. Played at Wake as a frosh and then transferred to UF. What a stacked team Wake would have if she was still on the team.

Kupcho with a one under 71 in the second round. She is 5 under after two rounds and has a one stroke lead over Maria Fassi.

I'll be wearing grey pants and a navy shirt with a white/white Virginia Tech hat on. Feel free to come say hi.

I'll probably spend most of my day following Kupcho.

Lots of great Kupcho and Wake coverage on Golf Channel this morning. She’s tied with Fassi for 1st through 7. -1 on the day so far.

Anyone have any thought as to what's bothering Jennifer, other than losing the lead? She seemed to be crying on the 9th tee.

One hell of a shot by Kupcho on 13.

I think she may have allergy issues, she's been rubbing her eyes pretty frequently.

Back