• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

If the pollen in Augusta is anything like the pollen in Atlanta right now, everyone should be crying.
Kupcho goes birdie, birdie on 15 and 16 to take the lead by 2 after Fassi bogeys 16.

If your schedule permits, there's a Darius Rucker concert on Tuesday night and a Hootie and the Blowfish concert next Friday. I'm going to Darius.

Dekin to Darius: I only wanna be with you.

how awesome is this. really cool to see kupcho make that walk up 18. well deserved victory

Couldn’t imagine a more successful male/female college athlete duo than Kupcho and Petros.

congrats to kupcho---ashamed she did not wear Wake hat or shirt like the others from Arkansas and Duke to bring notice to WAKE , but I guess she is ashamed as everyone else is of the Manning basketball debacle lol

Kupcho with some incredible golf on the back nine to earn the victory. Five under par with a birdie on 18 to provide the exclamation point to the championship. Clutch.

How cool to get to experience a Butler Cabin trophy presentation. Very cool event and nice to see the Wake team and Dianne there at 18, along with Kupcho’s parents and brother. Crazy that she played through a migraine and not really being able to see for a few holes.

To paraphrase Skip, I just want a men’s basketball team our women’s golf team can be proud of...

Jennifer was great sorta hate saying the above because nothing should diminish her accomplishments

I hadn't seen her play before watching her back 9 today. Very impressive. Also impressed with Fassi. Hope they both have great pro careers. BTW, is Arkansas now the school of choice for young Mexican golfers - 1st Gaby Lopez and now Fassi.

Such an impressive victory; Jennifer was on the back of her heels, red faced most of the front 9. Then her missed 3 foot par putt on 10 and failure to pick up any strokes on 11 & 12 with marginal putts. It looked like she wouldn’t recover.
Then boom; Eagle on 13 (looked like a rescue from 220ish) and she was on her way.
Tons of Deac fans cheering for her all around Augusta National and the birdie on 18 just sealed what was an amazing back 9 it was.
Way to go Jenn...you did yourself and Wake Forest proud.

Back