• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

Damn - up 14 strokes with just a couple of holes left. Top 2 performers are both frosh - including Kuehn who is going to win in her first ever college tourney. With a really solid field.

Damn - up 14 strokes with just a couple of holes left. Top 2 performers are both frosh - including Kuehn who is going to win in her first ever college tourney. With a really solid field.

Just when I make the comment about our top 2 players, Migs goes 3 under in the last 2 holes

This is most of the top 10 in women's golf (were ranked 9th) and we just beat the ever loving shit out of all of them.

Southern Cal and duke are ranked 1 and 2. Our freshman both shot as good or better than any player on either team

Women AND Men number 1 in first Golfweek rankings of the year.

https://golfweek.com/2019/09/20/college-golf-notebook-wake-forest-arizona-state/

Pointing now the obvious but our sports programs are rollin’ as a whole. Football is on the rise, baseball has had recent high level success but needs to sustain that, soccer is historically great, tennis we are the GOAT, field hockey had a great run and I believe currently has a good squad.

Literally all we are missing is a competent basketball program.

Pointing now the obvious but our sports programs are rollin’ as a whole. Football is on the rise, baseball has had recent high level success but needs to sustain that, soccer is historically great, tennis we are the GOAT, field hockey had a great run and I believe currently has a good squad.

Literally all we are missing is a competent basketball program.

At this point I would settle for not being historically embarassing b-ball program of all ACC as competent is a long ways away.

Field Hockey is really struggling this year. They opened up ACC play tonight at home against BC and lost 2-0. They are now 0-1 in the ACC and 1-5 overall. The program has really struggled this decade after dominating in the previous decade.

Baseball isn’t very good, either. There has been no high level success. We had one good year where we gave the ultimate champions all they could handle. Their championship didn’t make our loss more successful.

Point is taken that we are doing well most places other than basketball (Men and Women), though we have been considered a basketball school. Sad that we haven’t gotten that right.

Back