• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spurs Thread

Pray tell, how do you know this?

Because he's never played with a vocal, leader like Chris or Lebron or even a Rondo. In OKC, Russell never acted like Chris. In Houston, Harden is the alpha dog.

He knows more than you do, just ask him.

Unlike you, I actually know a bit about basketball. On this one, all one has to do is look at the rosters for the teams on which played and know about his teammates.

BTW, if Chris wishes to sign an extension with Houston, he won't be leaving $35M on the table, he will net a profit due to state taxes.

Unlike you, I actually know a bit about basketball. On this one, all one has to do is look at the rosters for the teams on which played and know about his teammates.

BTW, if Chris wishes to sign an extension with Houston, he won't be leaving $35M on the table, he will net a profit due to state taxes.

See, told you. Who needs sources when you brain like RJ.

Knowledge is a great thing. It's a shame you have so little of it.

You are the one showing such vast ignorance of so many things over the past few days.

giphy.gif

That's correct. You are a joke, but you aren't Superman.

will the mods restrict childress and rj to a single thread so they can talk to each other? nobody else gives a shit what they have to say.

We should have an anonymous dick measuring thread with a poll. Only fully torqued size..none of that flaccid bull shit..Options can be 1"-3", 4" - 6", 7"-8" and 9+...I think by analyzing the size of our collective anonymous schlongs, we can really get to the roots of some our deep seeded issues on these boards.

We should have an anonymous dick measuring thread with a poll. Only fully torqued size..none of that flaccid bull shit..Options can be 1"-3", 4" - 6", 7"-8" and 9+...I think by analyzing the size of our collective anonymous schlongs, we can really get to the roots of some our deep seeded issues on these boards.

Need to take girth into account as well.

Back