• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Last Jedi

Watched Rogue One yesterday. Jenn Urso pretty hot.

Can we just shut down this thread for a week? I'm not sure if moonz can control himself.

Can we just shut down this thread for a week? I'm not sure if moonz can control himself.

I can. I don’t seek out spoilers. I’m in shut down mode. I will be curious about the RT percentage though.

We’re seeing it at same time so I’ll pm you my impressions after the movie.

I realized that we are going out with friends Friday night who plan to see it with one of their kids over the weekend. We're going to have to be on our best behavior.

I realized that we are going out with friends Friday night who plan to see it with one of their kids over the weekend. We're going to have to be on our best behavior.

Is it really that hard for adults to have a conversation without discussing the outcome of a kids movie?

Is it really that hard for adults to have a conversation without discussing the outcome of a kids movie?

It's PG-13.

Everyone wants to know what happens in this film.

Back