• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Creamy being Creamy

HEY CREAMY. It depends, I just got back from being out of town and I'm pretty sure TW was busy this weekend too, so while we try to check at least once a day sometimes it's slower over the weekend. In the future you should just PM myself or one of the other admins if it is urgent or your "friend" really has something they need to post about (and also include their screen name, sometimes we filter out users that may look sketchy if they have a weird name/email/IP combo). That's the standard protocol.

Do your job, Kuckowt. That's why we pay you $4000!

HEY CREAMY. It depends, I just got back from being out of town and I'm pretty sure TW was busy this weekend too, so while we try to check at least once a day sometimes it's slower over the weekend. In the future you should just PM myself or one of the other admins if it is urgent or your "friend" really has something they need to post about (and also include their screen name, sometimes we filter out users that may look sketchy if they have a weird name/email/IP combo). That's the standard protocol.

Tanks brah.

Back