• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ads Now on Tapatalk

DistrictDeacon

Reaction score
Ugh. Anything the admins can do about this new development?

Super obnoxious. Looks like $15 to make them go away forever.

Blegh, I was afraid this day would come. I can check on the settings, but it is probably something out of our control.

Sooo looks like we can now only disable branding if we subscribe to a basic tier 5 dollars/month package. On the surface that seems like it's probably worth it so I'll talk with the other admins and let you guys know if we pursue that and if so, when ads should be off again.

Ok, I think they should be disabled now, can you guys let me know here if they still aren't in an hour or two (assuming it might take some time to propagate that change).

We do, Tapatalk raised their prices and changed all their plans without telling us. So in order to get an ad free version now we'd have to pay more (double), debating whether that is worth it or not (even that doesn't guarantee entirely ad-free either, apparently only up to X amount of impressions).

Back