• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the nicest watch you own?

Citizen eco-drive.

Ball watch of "On the Ball" slogan fame.

Now made in Switzerland with tritium tubes for night lume.

Honest question for those who wearing watches. Do you wear it to tell time or because you simply like the jewelry component of it?

I haven't worn a watch in over 10 years. When I did, it was something decent but not too fancy.

It makes me feel more 'put together'.

I'll occasionally wear a smart watch (moto360 1st gen) even though it's not charged.

Just stopped by a nice watch store . Saw about 200 watches, asked about the price of the one I liked the most. $695,000.

Expensive hobby

After reviewing all the brands, my delicate lady wrists like Piaget the best

Damn ribbons you got served by smidger. What are you doing with your life?

Just stopped by a nice watch store . Saw about 200 watches, asked about the price of the one I liked the most. $695,000.

Expensive hobby
Do you ever get tired of lying to a bunch of strangers? Is it really that bad for you irl?

Cheese platter PROOF #Notfakenews
3c4a3bbb38d1968a6b6b256692149514.jpg

I have a Baume & mercier that my wife gave me for our wedding. I love it

I don't wear a watch. I prefer to wear bracelets.

With that said my husband wear a breitling avenger that I bought him.

I wear one of a couple of Citizen eco-drive watches and when I'm not working, I like my good old Timex Marathon.

Back