• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the nicest watch you own?

lol, that's hilarious (and true).
"friends" would have been more appropriate, here.

Surprised TAB is a watch truther

I can appreciate a nice watch, but my point is let's all just admit that it is jewelry.

I had a p nice TAG once upon a time that I am pretty sure was lifted out of my golf bag. After that I gave up.

If I get sup sup rich and sup sup bored I would prolly buy a cartier.

If you find yourself in a situation where it's inappropriate for you to check your phone for the time, then it doesn't matter what time it is, because there's nothing you can do about it.

Pretty stoked about the bday gift I just got.
0ffb2c758475701fbfd5811d07e303f8.jpg

Guess I’d been thinking of taking the plunge for 5 years……. Came in the mail today.

e8a78a7ab9626074353fdd6b1496609e.jpg

did it survive the weekend or did rsf take it after the fight

this fucker is $10k and just sends me 10 ads per day because it knows I'm one drunken mood away from putting it on my credit card

K1P1-Premier-B25-Datora-Salmon-Dial-UNWORN-38330-1.jpg

problem is I don't wanna wear a nice watch at work because then the bosses will start worrying what the hell am I doing with their money. And I don't wanna walk around the street with a nice watch on cause why risk getting robbed. So my wife is like "why the hell do ya want one if ya don't wear them?" She makes a reasonable point.

I have a Shinola watch that was gifted to me, and a iwatch. I don't use either of them.

Only time I don't know the time is on the boat. That's fine with me.

problem is I don't wanna wear a nice watch at work because then the bosses will start worrying what the hell am I doing with their money. And I don't wanna walk around the street with a nice watch on cause why risk getting robbed. So my wife is like "why the hell do ya want one if ya don't wear them?" She makes a reasonable point.

you can't own nice things with the salary your company pays you?

No because he’s also saving $50k/year in his keogh plan

Back