• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the nicest watch you own?

Average people sleep and watch Netflix on different couches.

Omega Seamaster

A 10 year old 18k gold one just popped up on reddit for half off the new price right now and damn if it doesn't look sexy

8gy62e0fijc81.png

2154649.png.transform.bemproddetailshd.png

I do like this a lot. Not that expensive either.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know that Baume & Mercier makes some nice watches but that looks like some 60% off at Belk stuff.

A 10 year old 18k gold one just popped up on reddit for half off the new price right now and damn if it doesn't look sexy

8gy62e0fijc81.png

Looks great for a formal night to squire my lady about town at my age, but as a daily I like the stainless.

I popped into a shop yesterday coincidentally and tried this bad boy on:

Patek-Philippe-5270J-001-Perpetual-Calendar-Chronograph-001.JPG

yeah, that's the watch the Breitling I posted a few pages back is trying to knock off that I'm rather tempted by

HMoser_1200-1229_gallery-362x562.png

"An Endeavour Centre Seconds watch in steel and Funky Blue fumé dial, the hour hand has been replaced by an eraser reiterating the removal of the indices and logo. Available exclusively online, it is limited to just 20 pieces and includes a framed artistic rendering of the watch along with the original Endeavour hour hand."

$19,900

"The HMC 200 movement places emphasis on the basics of time – the hours, minutes and seconds."

I read that and was sold immediately. Finally, a watch that focuses on time. And, specifically, the hours, minutes, and seconds.

"An Endeavour Centre Seconds watch in steel and Funky Blue fumé dial, the hour hand has been replaced by an eraser reiterating the removal of the indices and logo. Available exclusively online, it is limited to just 20 pieces and includes a framed artistic rendering of the watch along with the original Endeavour hour hand."

$19,900

is that like an NFT watch

$19,900

God i hate fashion and pretentious art so very much.

Back