• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

Week 6 Power Rankings:

kajWZKb.png

Team of the Week: wake20, he's 101-13 if he played every team, every week. That's fucking insane.
Game of the Week: wake20 91.90-91.49 Baller Deac, a true battle on the fantasy gridiron.
Division of the Week: Davis, what else needs to be said? 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, and 9th in scoring. Can the Poteat teams turn it around this week and shut them down in the intra-divisional week?

Bye weeks were rough on me this week, but I still would have won if AP hadn't been traded to the Cardinals.

Some interesting developments today:

-Doofus is off the schneid!
-wake20 remains undefeated...off the strength of a 55 point performance.
-bernbp5, who scored a season-long league high 117 points last week (against yours truly)...scored 27 points this week :eek:

We're officially halfway through the season. If the playoffs started today, these would be the matchups (with power ranking for better context):

1) wake20
6) Wolf1297

3) redwing42
4) HailToTheDeacons

10) Screamindemon3
5) bernbp5

7) RollTheQuad06
12) YoungBuck05

And those slated for relegation:
17) BarcaDeac
18) JamesSokolove
19) Deacsfan27
20) slothrop

ugh I can't go back with the commoners. they don't even have power rankings!

We're officially halfway through the season. If the playoffs started today, these would be the matchups (with power ranking for better context):

1) wake20
6) Wolf1297

3) redwing42
4) HailToTheDeacons

10) Screamindemon3
5) bernbp5

7) RollTheQuad06
12) YoungBuck05

And those slated for relegation:
17) BarcaDeac
18) JamesSokolove
19) Deacsfan27
20) slothrop

I see numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 but not 2...

...:(

I'm looking for a receiver, as I have no depth at that position. Trade proposals welcome.

Last edited:
I want to know how these waivers work i put in a waiver transaction yesterday afternoon, add Matt Moore drop Kendall Wright. Today I see a team that is 5-2 picked him up while I'm at 2-5 and nothing?

I believe it starts with reverse order of the draft and does not reset each week based on standings, but rather updates when teams with better waiver priority use it on someone. So if you have the 20th pick in the draft and never make a waiver claim until week four you still have the top priority and would get whoever you claimed.

I believe it starts with reverse order of the draft and does not reset each week based on standings, but rather updates when teams with better waiver priority use it on someone. So if you have the 20th pick in the draft and never make a waiver claim until week four you still have the top priority and would get whoever you claimed.

Your belief is in fact real news.

Looks like you may be swapping places with Doofus.

This knowledge was brought to you by: 1. former commish; and 2. sitting on great waiver priority right now with a solid record based on making zero claims so far this season.

Sure. I'll trade Siemian.

Back