• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

The perfect millennial concept is promoting Durant as the 2nd youngest to reach 20,000 points. Whoop-de-fucking-do! What is really important is that he reached that plateau in the 10th fewest number of games. That is an amazing accomplishment.

KD is the most unguardable non-center in NBA history.

His age is also very relevant as it speaks to how long he may be able to continue playing.

Still has the same hitch as he did 3 months ago. Yeah, looking more and more like just straight up yips.

Last edited:
oh my

That was necessary. That team has too much talent to be middling around the bottom of the east playoff race.

That was necessary. That team has too much talent to be middling around the bottom of the east playoff race.

Yep. They're 6th. They should be contending with the Celtics, Cavs, and Raptors.

Edit: They were 6th when I looked at the standings on Saturday. Now they're 8th and a game ahead of the Pistons for the last spot.

I'll take this time to apologize to Spo for thinking he was just Pat Riley's guy and couldn't coach without having Lebron. He's killing it with the Heat.

"ESPN Sources: Jason Kidd hasn't been officially told yet. Giannis Antetokounmpo is devastated."

huh.

Hopefully they get a guy with actual coaching experience. Fizdale would be a good get.

Good move by the Bucks. Kidd's not a good coach, they just need to make sure they can talk Giannis off the ledge.

Official 2017 NBA Thread: you gotta be KIDD-ing me (get it?) (he got fired, you see)

Rumors have it [Redacted] is in the mix and that there's "mutual interest"

Cleveland continues to be a mess. Teammates are questioning whether Love should've left the game or not because he was sick. That man gets no respect in that locker room. I'd want out if I were him. #putsomerespeck

Back