• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

It was a good run.

At minimum there are questions around pop, kawhi, Manu, and Parker, gay next year. Would not surprise me to see 2 or more of those names gone next year. Going to be tough to improve as they are currently structured. My pipe dream is trading mills and gasol but thats not happening unless one of them is included with kawhi.

when did James Johnson start playing like a maniac?

It is probably pretty easy to play like a maniac against the Sixers, they have to be the most easily hateable team in recent memory. Embiid is a jackass; Simmons is a pay-for-play one and doner who couldn't John Collins his team to the tournament; Redick is Redick; Saric's hair; Ilyasova as the token sunken-eyed Euro goon; Philly fans juiced up by the Eagles' win; all surrounded by the charade of The Process to smokescreen Hinke's generally piss-poor drafting.

It is probably pretty easy to play like a maniac against the Sixers, they have to be the most easily hateable team in recent memory. Embiid is a jackass; Simmons is a pay-for-play one and doner who couldn't John Collins his team to the tournament; Redick is Redick; Saric's hair; Ilyasova as the token sunken-eyed Euro goon; Philly fans juiced up by the Eagles' win; all surrounded by the charade of The Process to smokescreen Hinke's generally piss-poor drafting.

Agreed. They're missing a leader. Someone like Jim Leyritz who could hit a big homer and commit vehicular homicide. That's always been my problem with Embiid. Too much tweeting, not enough vehicular homicide.

This is the worst take in a long long of worst takes by 2&2. Jeez.

lol

I also didn't get why the couldn't review it. That seems like one of three things you'd most likely want to review

I also didn't get why the couldn't review it. That seems like one of three things you'd most likely want to review

Yeah. No idea. I was watching in the background and didn't bother to rewind it. Was it because they called a foul shortly thereafter?

Redick is easily the most hateable part of the Sixers, and he is the one that 2&2 notably left out ... which says pretty much all you need to know. If you do not mind Redick much but you hate Embiid, you are probably just a bad person.

I feel like the Clippers spread some of the unlikability around.

I agree 2&2! Wentz is also a big fat stupid head who's won nothing and looks like a red-headed freakshow! Philly sucks balls remember when Jake Delhomme was so much better than Donovan McNabb and the philthy idiots in here kept debating that fact! I can't wait until NY is good at something again! NY will be nuber one baybay!

Last edited:
Redick is easily the most hateable part of the Sixers, and he is the one that 2&2 notably left out ... which says pretty much all you need to know. If you do not mind Redick much but you hate Embiid, you are probably just a bad person.

Realize that this puts me in the minority here, but I find Redick likable. Yes, he was and always will be a Dookie, but unlike most Dookies that fail to live up to expectations in the NBA, Redick has busted his arse to exceed all expectations coming out of Duke. Watch him play, and he plays hard every minute on the court; constant motion. Also, impossible not to admire his stroke and his quick release. Also, perhaps, I am having a brain fart, but I don't think Redick has the same warm and fuzzy relationship with K as most other Dookies. Unlike most Dookies, Redick tats.

Just can't hate someone that has busted it to be the best he can be. Redick has done that.

You can respect someone and hate them.

Back