• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Even if they don't, they still dumped Plumlee's useless ass and got Dwight as a strong backup to Zeller. Beli is replaceable, especially if Monk falls to #11.

Doesn't this mean Zeller is a 4 again and Dwight starts at 5?

With all of 2&2's ring counting and "it's all about the wins" with Eli and the Giants, I find his interest in and love of Hornets mediocrity fascinating.

Wow. Anybody else feel like a lot of deck chairs are being shuffled across multiple Titanics?

Yes.

I mean, it's all interesting, but none of this changes anything for next season's playoffs. Probably doesn't change anything for the next few seasons.

Glad to lose Dwight, though. He was a net minus for the Hawks this season.

Doesn't this mean Zeller is a 4 again and Dwight starts at 5?

Nah Zeller has never really been a 4. He is really, really good as a small ball 5. I doubt they would be on floor together much, Frank and Marvin Williams play the 4 for them.

I actually like Lopez and think he'll make a good Laker. Are the Hawks positioning themselves to take our John Collins to play big minutes at the 4/5? They can resign whatshisname, the dude from UVa covered in tats who got racially profiled in Alabama with his brother and a little bit of weed.

Ppl forget that Dwigt beat Lebron in the playoffs!! (Probably, I know he made the finals)

Also seems like Cliff is the only coach Dwight has liked.

I hate watching Dwight but I also hate Plumlee so idk I'll convince myself it'll work

That sounds like a solid deal for the Hornets, however this all (all these trade talks and draft picks ) is merely reshuffling the deck for the next couple of years anyway because everybody is playting for 2nd place

That sounds like a solid deal for the Hornets, however this all (all these trade talks and draft picks ) is merely reshuffling the deck for the next couple of years anyway because everybody is playting for 2nd place

That's fine, as a fan of the team I'll take a playoff push/season every year over not making them.

dwight's washed but what the hornets gave up... lol i mean whatever. he'll be the back up C and be better than Plumlee and they moved up 10 spots

Dwight had face-of-the-league potential. Can't think of any superstar that blew so much social capital without committing a crime.

also coming into the league out of high school usually cuts you down earlier unless you're a cyborg like lebron

Back