• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

This series isn’t as interesting as I had hoped it would be.

CP3 is playing like absolute trash.

Chris Can't blow by Nick Young anymore. Really cramping his shooting ability as no one is worried about him getting past them. Think he'll get the max next year?

Celtics by 25
Celtics by 13
Cavs by 30

Warriors by 13
Rockets by 22
Warriors by 41

Guessing we haven’t seen rchill because he’s been busy writing cp2’s obituary.

Celtics by 25
Celtics by 13
Cavs by 30

Warriors by 13
Rockets by 22
Warriors by 41

I hope I am wrong about GSW/HOU... Wouldn't surprise me to see zero competitive games in that series. I don't mean a GSW sweep, I just mean every game decided by 10+ points. Game 1 in that series is huge... If GSW comes out and beats HOU in HOU, that is going to be a tough hole to climb out of.

From two weeks ago... I know I didn't write anything controversial, but the GSW/HOU series has been pretty boring/disappointing. Had expected it to go 6 games, but not sure how up for Game 5 Houston will be after 2 drubbings @ GS.

Oh joy, another game over after Q1. These playoffs suck.

Most of these are garbage. This one is pretty good.
33096336_2086921308189665_4363693447115177984_n.jpg

I'd go small with CP3 ($1), MJ ($5), Pippen ($1), KD ($2), Duncan ($5) and have enough change to go big with Hakeem ($1) as the 6th man.

Lol at smart pointing out directions while Bron zips a pass right over his head for an easy lay up. Just too good.

That was backcourt. A shot that doesn't hit the rim is pass. it's still your possession.

WTF is up with Lue not having Thompson in the game?

This was never a competitive game.

Back