• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Another double digit comeback last night. End of that was insane... Tatum started rebounding everything in sight in OT, Kyrie just flipped a switch, and every time they needed a stop on D, they seemed to get a big steal.

MY KETS beating the shit out of teams since cp came back.

Worst Player In The League TJ McConnell with 15 points on 7/12, 13 assists to 1 turnover, and 7 boards as Sixers blow out Orlando without Simmons.

Willie Green scored 53 one night.

Buy some plaid, it's on sale.

Never said "THE WORST", but keep on saying I did. You are good at convincing yourself and repeating nonsense.

Here's what I said: "TJ McConnell is one of the worst players in the NBA."

Never said "THE WORST", but keep on saying I did. You are good at convincing yourself and repeating nonsense.

Here's what I said: "TJ McConnell is one of the worst players in the NBA."

Who are the other worst players in the NBA?

Went to Wolves-Suns in Minny last night. KAT finished with 32 and 12, but still felt like he should be better than he is. It’s weird.

Suns are bad, especially without Booker. Someone named Mike James put up 20 shots. Crazy that Monroe was once a max contract guy.

Who are the other worst players in the NBA?

I don't think about them until I see them or watch their teams play. The Sixers are one of my two NBA teams - Spurs...#3 would be the Warriors (first team I rooted for)

If you had Tony Parker playing before Kawhi in your injury pool, congratulations.

The Wizards used Hack a Ben Simmons last night and it almost worked. His free throw form is not good.

His wrist position is all wrong. Sometimes I don’t know what NBA coaches are doing all day. If he adjusted his set position down 6” and set his wrist properly he would become a decent foul shooter almost overnight. He has a good release, but his wrist position prevents all touch. He is way too forward with it which forces him to ‘throw’ the ball at the rim using his biceps and shoulders rather than allowing his wrist and hands to guide the ball. Big muscles, big misses. Small muscles, small misses.

Back