• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Clearing cap space is a reasonable strategy. But they have various young players that they could have packaged with MozDeng to dump salary without giving up on Russell. I believe they could have found a taker with other assets.

I just think they didn't like Russell. And his attitude. Or the fit with Lonzo. Or something. Which I am going to rate as a massive mistake.

definitely has to do a lot with Ball too, and it seems like league perception of Russell is low as well.

nz3wIdK.png

well to be fair to the lakers, it's fixing the prior regime's mistakes. But holy cow what a waste of a #2 pick.

High upside move for Nets if Russell comes good

Not awful move to clear cap space for the Lakers

i mean what was the last good move the nets had made? been a long long time.

Y'all watch more NBA than I do but Russell never looked that good when I saw him.

I don't get the Brandon Ingram love, he sucked everytime I saw him last year

Wow. Anybody else feel like a lot of deck chairs are being shuffled across multiple Titanics?

Member when Dwight was good

Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.

Damn. 31 years old. 8 time All-NBA.

Member when Dwight was good

Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.

This is interesting. So Atlanta gave up Dwight and a better pick?

Haha, today was the day of salary dumps.

Back