• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

CMM signed with the Mavs for training camp.

Rox are looking at shopping Ryan Anderson and a 1st for a wing like Tyler Johnson or Kent Bazemore. I dig.

There are reports that Tristan Thompson pushed/slapped/punched Draymond Green's face at lebron's after ESPY party. No cameras allowed so details are... confused.

Anyone remember Kirk Rambis? Played for the Lakers in the 60s. He punched Bill Russell in the dick and lived to tell about it lol.... He's my dad so I'd know.

....Not really, but that would be cool. My dad works at Five Guys.

Anyone else here create-a-player Kaepernick in NBA Live and the put him on the Warriors? I think if all of us do that, word will get out and we can start something big. Maybe email Trump Jr about it lol. How would he like that? Kaepernick playing with Steph? Kerr being the coach? I don't want to be political either but this is a cool idea and it could be a big move for democratic norms.

There are reports that Tristan Thompson pushed/slapped/punched Draymond Green's face at lebron's after ESPY party. No cameras allowed so details are... confused.

Reports are a bit off. It was actually Terrence Thompson.

Frank Kaminsky going incognito at Lollapalooza

so-i-went-to-post-malone-at-lollapalooza-and-spotted-frank-kaminsky-in-disguise.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone remember Kirk Rambis? Played for the Lakers in the 60s. He punched Bill Russell in the dick and lived to tell about it lol.... He's my dad so I'd know.

....Not really, but that would be cool. My dad works at Five Guys.

Well perhaps you are talking about Kurt Rambis? He played in the eighties and early nineties, mostly for the Lakers so didn't cross paths with Russell on the court.

Anyone remember Greg Kite? He was an uglier Kurt Rambis before there was a Kurt Rambis.

Anyone remember Greg Kite? He was an uglier Kurt Rambis before there was a Kurt Rambis.

I don’t know why I feel compelled to address this, but Kurt Rambis was in the NBA a year before Greg Kite. They played against each other. A lot.

I don’t know why I feel compelled to address this, but Kurt Rambis was in the NBA a year before Greg Kite. They played against each other. A lot.

No way! My memory sucks. Greg Kite was Paul Mokeski ugly yo. Not many duds in the NBA that ugly. There was a PF/C for Golden State 20 years ago that had a messed up head shape. He was pretty ugly too. He was one of the first "new" guys to wear a headband. I think he got arrested for some stalking stuff post NBA career ..

Chuck Newitt has to be on medal podium for ugly. As does Hall of Famer Hal Greer.

Back