• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

I downloaded the Gold version. Thanks.

Aren't you in Tampa? Shouldn't you be evacuating?

No. We aren't in a flood zone. I only know one family in my neighborhood who left.

I love watching Ohio State lose.

Probably asking a lot, but I'd like both ND to win and UGA to cover.

Actually, the one family I know who left lives right beside the big pond at the entrance to the neighborhood. They actually have a little risk of flooding.

Gonna be fascinating to see what conference gets left out of the CFP this year. Big 12 in a pretty strong position right now -- only four really good teams in that conference (w/ WV a decent fifth) but they should rack up a ton of wins

Going to be ugly when OU gets left out and OSU gets in.

JJ Arcega-Whiteside just made two incredible grabs to pull Stanford without two scores. He was a huge recruiting miss.

I can't watch another OSU snoozefest- hope they are not in this year

OK, now I want Ohio State to make it and play Oklahoma again

OK, now I want Ohio State to make it and play Oklahoma again

Sure. Until then, suck it Buckeyes! I'm assuming Greg Schiano comes out tomorrow and says that Oklahoma's offense is better than any NFL offense he's been involved with?

Back