• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

IU holding their own against OSU.
OSU just scored to get within 1. 14-13

Last edited:
IU holding their own against OSU.
OSU just scored to get within 1. 14-13

Was a great game for 2 and a half quarters. I choose to ignore anything that happened after IU took a 21-20 lead with 4:56 to go in the 3rd quarter.

Does the Big Ten usually have a conference game on the first Thursday? I don't remember one.

Ok. I was shocked to find out.

Does the Big Ten usually have a conference game on the first Thursday? I don't remember one.

I think traditionally they usually play all their non-con games to start their season.

Utah State looks pretty good in the early going against Wisconsin.

Boston College opening up an NIU on CBSS

Ugh, so we better be ready, or 1-3 isn't out of the realm of possibility. Utah St looking sharp.

Pretty marginal targeting ejection for Utah State DB.

Usu is defs pretty good, bit really Wisky looks like total dog shit.

Utah State D really bringing the heat. Wisc QBs with no time to throw and lots of balls knocked loose in the backfield.

BC got sucked into some misdirection on that drive.

BC was up 20-10 and NIU put 10 on the board quickly. NIU has all the momentum now tied 20-20.

BC up 23-20 with 2:13 left.

NIU converted 4th and 8. After a few more plays, they're on the edge of FG territory.

Last edited:
NIU leaves a 39 yard FG short. BC wins.

Back