• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Anybody got a link to WMU-USC? I don't have PAC-12 Network.

App always plays aggressive against major programs. It started well before Michigan. But for that reason I wouldn't schedule them ever. Wake fans wanting to play these dorks are insane.

Love seeing them crushed. We should never play these fucks.

I'd rather beat Elon by 100 and not have it count because we already beat Presbyterian.

App's been blown out by Power 5 opponents way more often that they've been competitive of late. Tennessee game last year was the exception, not the rule

Also, pretty clear FSU has the better thrower of the ball in this one. Some pretty work by Francois

App always plays aggressive against major programs. It started well before Michigan. But for that reason I wouldn't schedule them ever. Wake fans wanting to play these dorks are insane.

Love seeing them crushed. We should never play these fucks.

I'd rather play 11 games than step on the field with these charlatans.

At least State fans can take solace in that they don't have the worst FBS coach in NC. Scottie Montgomery was a bad decision

A blocked kick and the chaos afterwards is my favorite play in sports. Its so great.

Back