• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John McCain has died

This discussion is a perfect distillation of liberalism. NED and RJ care more about manners and decorum than they do about the killing of 51 children. They don't stake out any ideological positions so NED can pretend he is a democrat and RJ can incessantly defend shitty democrats who are equally as complicit in constant war. Their favorite pundits on TV will pearl clutch about antifa knocking a camera out of a journalist's hand but not even fucking cover the Yemen conflict.

Top ten list of NED heroes (after McCain of course).

Remember this is your team...

DkbXYxoXgAAyFoZ.jpg

Remember this is your team...

DkbXYxoXgAAyFoZ.jpg

You can stand on the side of the white supremacists and I’ll stand on the side of people willing to put their lives at risk to protect marginalized communities from white supremacist violence. That you don’t understand the difference means that you perpetuate racial violence. I am not antifa nor do i plan to be.

I'm just pointing out that you're no better than the folks you frequently criticize. It's cool to try and get a rise out of people, but don't pretend like you're better than that. your horseshoe posts are like jhmd minus the originality and wit. he still lurks so maybe he can give you some tips on how to own the board progs.

I don't know wtf this post means or how it is related to the topic at hand. Take a little break.

You can stand on the side of the white supremacists and I’ll stand on the side of people willing to put their lives at risk to protect marginalized communities from white supremacist violence. That you don’t understand the difference means that you perpetuate racial violence. I am not antifa nor do i plan to be.

I don't stand on the side of white supremacist, nor will I ever.

Where am I saying that his votes should change that?

You're the one who is trying to virtue signal to everybody on this thread that you empathize with a man that you used to hate for his policies. You act like most of us haven't been posting on here since 2011. I don't need to prove to you and NED that I'm appropriately empathetic for cancer sufferers and survivors. Anybody who knows me IRL knows that.

I'm just pointing out your raging hypocrisy. You're essentially telling people that they have to empathize with a man dying of brain cancer, whose politics are responsible for death of 51 children (not to mention millions of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan), with whom I have yet to see you publicly empathize. See how shitty that logic is?

And when I'm done working I'll dance. We can't all be so lucky at 9:36am on a Tuesday.

At no point have I addressed the tragic deaths of children, nor is it germane to showing empathy for McCain. If it was possible to go back and see the posts prior to the Iraq War, you'd see
I was either the first (or certainly in the first few) to openly and consistently oppose the Iraq War. Again you are wrong.
I have shown ZERO hypocrisy. My bad, like PH, you are never wrong when you are "teaching" me so much and I should be grateful to you for that.

I do agree with MHBD that the US needs to stop being a world aggressor, and that our racketeering off the industrial war complex is one of the darker aspects of American history. The drone program should be scaled back almost completely, and when a bus of 50 children get bombed people should get held accountable like they just killed american children. Last time I checked we are not at war with Yemen, and those kinds of actions are despicable and inexcusable.

I just wish you looked to resolve conflicts at home peacefully like you wish we did overseas.

just checking how responsible we are for the behavior of other nation states

To be fair the non-American missile has a better chance of missing the target and hitting a hospital, school, or house than the intended child bus target, so a little good and bad.

At no point have I addressed the tragic deaths of children, nor is it germane to showing empathy for McCain. If it was possible to go back and see the posts prior to the Iraq War, you'd see
I was either the first (or certainly in the first few) to openly and consistently oppose the Iraq War. Again you are wrong.
I have shown ZERO hypocrisy. My bad, like PH, you are never wrong when you are "teaching" me so much and I should be grateful to you for that.

Forget the irony meter. I think that the definition of irony just disappeared from the dictionary. I'm not sure how you can graduate from Wake and lack this much basic self-awareness.

I don't know wtf this post means or how it is related to the topic at hand. Take a little break.

I'm not sure that the meaning of the post is that difficult to interpret.

a) you're (you are) no better than the folks (posters) you frequently criticize

b) i'm sure trolling is fun. it's never been my bag, but i understand how it could be fulfilling.

c) you don't like to think of yourself as a troll, but that's really all you contribute. i guess it's good that you stopped e-stalking/harassing wrangor, but get some new material at least.

d) jhmd was a great troll until the end. you could learn a lot from him about how to rile up the far left on here.

AAAAH, the irony excuse...that's like a director saying his/her bomb of a movie was actually a satire...

I know exactly who I am...and have great idea of who portray yourself as...a young PH...taking multiple sides on so many posts...never wrong and always certain of knowing it all...

AAAAH, the irony excuse...that's like a director saying his/her bomb of a movie was actually a satire...

I know exactly who I am...and have great idea of who portray yourself as...a young PH...taking multiple sides on so many posts...never wrong and always certain of knowing it all...

If it is matter of being a young Ph or a young RJ, I think I'm okay with being a young Ph. Ph is a great guy.

Also, RJ - that is (still) not a correct example of irony.

As usual PH Jr. gets things backwards to make himself look good. Its the same as when your Daddy who after years of covering his back, his blatant lies and duplicity led RJ to ignore him.

I think PH's classic lie, "I've NEVER been wrong in any discussion I had with RJ" may have been the funniest and most pathetic post ever made.

Besides being a scumbag, Strickland is a LIAR and a COWARED. That fact is as well known as #s and doofus are brothers

I'm not sure that the meaning of the post is that difficult to interpret.

a) you're (you are) no better than the folks (posters) you frequently criticize

b) i'm sure trolling is fun. it's never been my bag, but i understand how it could be fulfilling.

c) you don't like to think of yourself as a troll, but that's really all you contribute. i guess it's good that you stopped e-stalking/harassing wrangor, but get some new material at least.

d) jhmd was a great troll until the end. you could learn a lot from him about how to rile up the far left on here.

Seriously man, take a breather. Maybe get some fresh air. Hydrate. Come back when you feel better.

Back