• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
Just about 1 month until it kicks off again.

1) Man United
everyone else.

Get it.

you getting super excited over friendlies reminds me of your "rock bottom" posts about wake bball. united has fallen really far, really quickly

I think I've predicted United finishing 1st every single season apart from Moyes' season in charge. Maybe even did then as well.

And not sure what "rock bottom" posts have to do with this...? Are you suggesting that United are in some sort of abyss right now despite winning two trophies last season?

Europa League, the cup your manager said he didn't care to win 4 years ago, and the, what did you used to call it, "mickey mouse cup?" Fucking embarrassing decline.

Maybe worry about Real Madrid being the kings of Spain again?

i am! That's what big clubs do, get pissed about finishing in second place in the league. Not brag about winning tertiary competitions no one gives a shit about

You're feisty tonight!

Any reason you chose now to troll? Just the new thread? Felt like starting it off with some fun?

I wish Everton would come to the US on a summer tour.

They probably wouldn't be able to get visas because there are plenty of Americans who can do their jobs just as well playing mid level MLS soccer.

They probably wouldn't be able to get visas because there are plenty of Americans who can do their jobs just as well playing mid level MLS soccer.

The Italians let you in, and from what I can tell they have plenty of mediocre bankers/lawyers/whatever you do.

Last edited:
Not one single commercial real estate titan like biff in all of Italy

my bold predictions/going out on a limb

Top 6
1) Tot'num
2) Chelsea
3) Man City
4) Man U
5) Liverpool
6) Everton

bold prediction: Arsenal not in top 6.

Bottom 3
20) Brighton
19) Huddersfield
18) Crystal Palace

Burnley squeak by in 17th.

The Reds are coming.

Swansea-City-v-Liverpool-Premier-League.jpg

Where have I crowed?

Also, Europa is stupid important now (for the tournament) because it guarantees CL qualification. Inflated tournament.

In for this thread.

Spurs should be aiming for CL qual again (of course) and a better showing, especially in the context of all the other clubs throwing money around. Another title run would be bonus. Love our squad, not our depth.

Back