• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

What a ball from Robertson...I love that guy. How the fuck did Moreno keep him out of the XI for like 2 months? Salah, you beauty. Let's get a hattie for the chap.

Mane contributing an unusually high amount today. Watford can scrounge a goal out of this though. Midfield ain't keeping shape too well, and Gomez scares me at right back. So bad at tracking players in behind him.

BFS with his first away win at Stoke. Got to watch the second half on my phone traveling back from our wedding reception tasting in Winston. OUR TURK is so good now.

Stoke suck. Happy to help send them down and into a Sunderland like death spiral

GOAL!

Perfect first time deep cross in from Matic and Lukaku heads home from point blank range. Goal #25 on the year for Lukaku.

GOAL!

Great dead ball in by Young and Matic heads home at the far post. Too easy. 2-0.

Was playing golf today and couldn’t watch but I just saw the extended highlights and holy shit is Mo Salah good. He was literally putting defenders on their ass before scoring. He is like 95% Messi right now. £37.5 might go down as one of the best signings ever if he sticks around for a few years and keeps up anything close to this pace.

Playing Dag and Red in a fundraiser-friendly today, west ham started no fewer than three left backs: Evra, Cresswell, and Masuaku.

Nice dive by Mane in the box, great job by the referee and the linesman to CARD THAT RED SHITE CHEAT

Huh? Did you see the replay, he wasn't touched? McArthur went to ground, but never touched him, then Mane pulled his own legs out about a half a second later.

Huh? Did you see the replay, he wasn't touched? McArthur went to ground, but never touched him, then Mane pulled his own legs out about a half a second later.

Watch it again from the first angle they showed. Clearly hit his leg. Mane’s mistake was waiting too long then diving.

Maybe he nips his left leg initially (hard to tell from the angle I posted) by the delayed dive is laughably bad.

When cheating is in your heart, these are the kind of things that happen. Mane just couldn't resist.

Gonna be a tough 10 days or so for the RED SCUM if they lose this one. Two PL losses and knocked out of the Champions League by a PL rival. No way that a team as SOFT at Liverpool can handle that adversity.

Klopp should go ahead and accept the Bayern job ASAP

Back