• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Indicted for Bribery and Fraud

Pat ""Fake Christian" Robertson said that this is not the time to oust the great leader of Israel.....GTFOH

You clearly haven't been paying any attention over the past decade or more. My position has been 100% consistent. Netanyahu puts Israel in danger.

You clearly haven't been paying any attention over the past decade or more. My position has been 100% consistent. Netanyahu puts Israel in danger.

Because under his leadership, Israel has done some evil things?

He's done stupid things...there's a difference.

Evidence suggests Israel committed crimes against humanity in responding to 2018 protests in Gaza, as snipers targeted people clearly identifiable as children, health workers and journalists, according to a United Nations report.

Glad to know these were just stupid crimes against humanity, not the evil kind.

I'm sure Moonz, Sailor, and Ole Lec are posting somewhere on an Israeli sports message board about how this is a nothingburger and fake news.

Back